The Shed pre match Perty - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Shed pre match Perty

Tartan Docs

At last a Saturday Home Game and the Tartan Army will gather in Glasgow once again before marching on Hampden for a Saturday night kick off against Lithuania [when was the last time we kicked off so late on a Saturday?]

Anyway The Shed will be open from 3pm-7pm [tickets only from 3pm-4pm] where the usual cheeky nonsense with TA tunes, facepainter, Scotland games on the big screen. drinks promos and the legendary Shed free pies!!!

Tickets will be available from me at the WESTA meeting at the end of the month or by meeting me in Edinburgh,Glasgow or Irvine over the next few weeks. Tickets [as always] are FREE.

All tickets not distributed by match day will be in Butterfly and Pig [next door to the Shed]

Children of all ages welcome if accompanied by responsible adult.....

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/09/2016 at 0:21 AM, Tartan Docs said:

At last a Saturday Home Game and the Tartan Army will gather in Glasgow once again before marching on Hampden for a Saturday night kick off against Lithuania [when was the last time we kicked off so late on a Saturday?]

Anyway The Shed will be open from 3pm-7pm [tickets only from 3pm-4pm] where the usual cheeky nonsense with TA tunes, facepainter, Scotland games on the big screen. drinks promos and the legendary Shed free pies!!!

Tickets will be available from me at the WESTA meeting at the end of the month or by meeting me in Edinburgh,Glasgow or Irvine over the next few weeks. Tickets [as always] are FREE.

All tickets not distributed by match day will be in Butterfly and Pig [next door to the Shed]

Children of all ages welcome if accompanied by responsible adult.....

It says tickets between 3-4pm, do you need a ticket after that time?  Am coming up from Cardiff on Matchday morning, so no chance to get a ticket in advance?

10 hours ago, Tartan Docs said:

I`ll be in Bruntsfield on Sunday/Monday

Narrowed it down now ;-) Out of town Sunday but could hunt you down on Monday. Although I'm not standing at the top of the links shouting on Tartan Docs :-)

3 minutes ago, scotstvo said:

If it was me, I'd probably want to head to the Pollok v Arthurlie game round the corner from the Shed first. It kicks off at 14:00, and will be done by quarter to four.

That's what I'm doing.