How bad? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How bad?

9 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It was their reserve team. Think the commentary mentioned 9 changes from their starting eleven from previous league game.

Commentator was wrong then. Missing Icardi, Candreva, Perisic, Banega, Kondogbia and Miranda from starting line up who would probably be regarded as first choices. 3 of those came on in second half so finished with near enough their first choice team.

34 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Commentator was wrong then. Missing Icardi, Candreva, Perisic, Banega, Kondogbia and Miranda from starting line up who would probably be regarded as first choices. 3 of those came on in second half so finished with near enough their first choice team.

Might not have been the commentator as I wasn't paying that much attention. 

Only 6 changes then. Och well, that makes so much difference. 

The Inter keeper looked utterly rotten last night. I used to think Hamdanovic was pretty good. he's obviously gone down hill recently. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Might not have been the commentator as I wasn't paying that much attention. 

Only 6 changes then. Och well, that makes so much difference. 

The Inter keeper looked utterly rotten last night. I used to think Hamdanovic was pretty good. he's obviously gone down hill recently. 

He was easily in the top 3 keepers in the world at one point. Brilliant at Udinese and for the most part brilliant at Inter, but he's been piss poor the last 18 months or so.

55 minutes ago, Mox said:

He was easily in the top 3 keepers in the world at one point. Brilliant at Udinese and for the most part brilliant at Inter, but he's been piss poor the last 18 months or so.

Totally agree. Possibly had an injury or has he just lost confidence?