This Weekends Games - Page 16 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Halliday really has stepped up the last few games. Another excellent performance from him. First 55 minutes we totally bossed it. Dodoo looked lively when he come on. Needs more exposure instead of Waghorn who needs benched for a bit.

Some really decent performances, in a game we controlled from start to finish, but still look incredibly vulnerable at the back. Could easily have conceded 3.  How the lad missed that header in the first few minutes I dont know. It would concern me less if we were scoring plenty ourselves and killing teams off with a second or third goal. 

Still, it was a huge improvement so got to be happy overall. 

Fairly straight forward day at pitttodrie. 

Once they went down to 10 men,it was game over. 

Game had a bit of a lull 10 minutes either side of ht for Aberdeen,but scored some good team goals. 

Canna complain,shit day for it,so a decent performance took the depression away :lol:

8 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Kieran tierney's performance today was outstanding. Domestically we have so much firepower the league can only be lost if we have a total meltdown.

:lol::lol:

You've spent millions more than the team in second place. Don't be fuucking stupid, you idiot.

Edited by Rossy

13 minutes ago, AberdeenAngus said:

Stroll for Aberdeen today. Had they really went for the jugular it could easily have been 8. 

James Maddison is magnificent to watch. I think one day in the not too distant future we'll be watching him in a big Champions League game reminiscing about how he played in our league for a short spell. 

I thought for a minute you meant that he'd sign for Celtic, then I realised you said 'big Champions League game'....