This Weekends Games - Page 55 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

9 hours ago, Mox said:

Was he the guy in the middle of the park with longish hair? If so, he was brilliant. Kept the ball well, read the game and had a couple of really lovely touches, particularly in the first half when he took two players out with a cruyff turn.

Aye, that's him.   He's got his critics, but I think he's the best midfielder we have currently and I'm sure he'll get an Australian cap sometime in the future if he keeps up these performances. 

Some shot on him, too.  He has only scored a few messy 5 yarders but hopefully one of his thunderbolts sneaks in soon.  

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, BremnerLorimerGray said:

Outstanding performance by all accounts from the Youth Cup holders.  Motherwell U20's are brilliant to watch and there is some serious talent in the squad.  TBH, I was beginning to prefer u20's matches to the first team...

We beat County 4-1 yesterday, some cracking goals. 

16 hours ago, Parklife said:

That's the level you're going to? Slagging off Aberdeen development side results? :lol: 

Whatever makes you happy! I'd be careful with it though, since the side you're slagging are 3 points above Killie with 3 games in hand. 

Oh look, it's Mr Defensive. 

Take a joke ya miserable git plus at least get your facts right.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Oh look, it's Mr Defensive. 

Take a joke ya miserable git plus at least get your facts right.

Coming from the guy on here with the biggest sense of humour by-pass whenever someone talks about Killie, that's quite an insult. 

I checked the development league on the SPFL website when i posted. Clearly it hadn't yet been updated. Blame the SPFL for being slow ;) 

22 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Coming from the guy on here with the biggest sense of humour by-pass whenever someone talks about Killie, that's quite an insult. 

I checked the development league on the SPFL website when i posted. Clearly it hadn't yet been updated. Blame the SPFL for being slow ;) 

Trust me, i'm first to admit how sh1te we are. 

16 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

when were the bad times?

The days in the 80's when we were lucky to finish 4th, 24 hours from receivership, one trophy in 9 years, the 'sack the board' days.

Maybe not as bad as others but bad enough and it's all relative anyway as I'm sure you know!

15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

My hero. A fine true blue. William Wallace would be proud of Souness. 

Beat it Grumpy.  Even the Kilie fans are criticising your negative attitude, that is saying something!!!  Never mind, xmas around the corner.  You wishing for action man??

38 minutes ago, slasher said:

The days in the 80's when we were lucky to finish 4th, 24 hours from receivership, one trophy in 9 years, the 'sack the board' days.

Maybe not as bad as others but bad enough and it's all relative anyway as I'm sure you know!

other than the receivership part its not bad at all. 

41 minutes ago, slasher said:

Wee Fergus sorted yese out!!  Hope you never booed him.  Fickle bunch, fitba fans.

34 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Wee Fergus sorted yese out!!  Hope you never booed him.  Fickle bunch, fitba fans.

Yes he did, supported by the fans who did their bit as well.

Unlike your lot who allowed the club to die! Merry Christmas Fermer ?

8 minutes ago, slasher said:

Yes he did, supported by the fans who did their bit as well.

Unlike your lot who allowed the club to die! Merry Christmas Fermer ?

I will enjoy new year better.  Going for 3 each on hogmonay.  3 for Miller and 3 for Waghorn.  ;)

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Was a good day actually. 

It's cute seeing the two central belt sheep having each others backs. Number of fans means nothing anyway, otherwise Hearts would continually be 3rd. 

Don't go mentioning cute and sheep in same sentence.  Remember a fermer is a man who is oustanding in his field.