This Weekends Games - Page 71 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, giblet said:

planning a celebration on the pitch? :lol:

Dont think its a CAT A game, so should be able to buy if registered on HIbs site.

:lol: Only if someone I know gets attacked.

Nah, just fancy it as a neutral.  Wasn't sure if it was easy to get a ticket if not registered somewhere.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, giblet said:

by the looks of the Hibs ticket site, we have about 2,000 tickets left.  if United sell their 1900, they may open up the top tier.

According to the United site we've sold "just under 2000" and have received an extra 644 today, which is the third tranche they've taken. 

They've been selling the top tier since 29th Dec.  Not going myself sadly, working in Aberdeen on Friday, wouldn't make it in time.

1 hour ago, adamntg said:

According to the United site we've sold "just under 2000" and have received an extra 644 today, which is the third tranche they've taken. 

They've been selling the top tier since 29th Dec.  Not going myself sadly, working in Aberdeen on Friday, wouldn't make it in time.

When we played them last day of the season a few years back we got top tier first, then bottom tier i'm sure.

Always thought that was weird. Maybe to put Hibs in bottom tier if needed?

Image result for killie fans easter road

2 hours ago, giblet said:

by the looks of the Hibs ticket site, we have about 2,000 tickets left.  if United sell their 1900, they may open up the top tier.

left getting 2 tickets late...none together really anyway... sat in the corner of the main stand...

1 hour ago, dipped flake said:

A real shame the lack of coverage the championship gets now that there is no big Glasgow team in it. 

Thank gawd, bigger crowd at Dunfermline v Falkirk than there was at Hamilton v Motherwell, think the crowd at Raith v Dunfermline was also bigger... championship is closer more competitive and far more interesting than the premiershit....  Almost full house at Easter Road on Friday (home end at least)... been a fun couple of weeks taking in random games..

1 hour ago, JasMc1973 said:

left getting 2 tickets late...none together really anyway... sat in the corner of the main stand...

legroom over in the main stand, for a fairly new build isnt the greatest.  Not quite on a par with Killie's ground, but wouldnt be my choice of seating.  Suppose you didnt have a choice! 

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Brassrubber said:

Good gaame tonight some good football and goals 

Leicester deserved the draw

Naughty boy! Only one game mattered tonight in the battle for 2nd.

In saying that, mind that time every Aberdeen game had its own thread?

10 hours ago, slasher said:

Naughty boy! Only one game mattered tonight in the battle for 2nd.

In saying that, mind that time every Aberdeen game had its own thread?

You get upset in Dons fans post comments, you'd have a meltdown if there were threads started!!  

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Have you ever thought of proof reading before posting?

Excellent point - I will ensure my fingers are far more accurate in future when using my iPhone. That "n" instead of "f" must have totally thrown you.

Cheers ?

Just now, Fairbairn said:

5 minutes after if stuck a tenner on him to score first!! McDonald sent off now for a shocker so 10 apiece before the half hour!!

No sympathy here my hun friend. Probably the right decision to send McDonald's off.