This Weekends Games - Page 78 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Mox said:

4 hours ago, Ormond said:

What really is the point in turning up for games against the big two? Levein was right years back with United at Ibrox. It's been happening for a hundred years. It's not going to stop now. If I was an Old-firm fan I'd be absolutely embarrassed by how blatant it is. 

It was a honking decision, however if you had seen our last two games against Hearts and Aberdeen, you would know that the refs are not good enough to be biased towards Celtic. Our players were kicked all over the park in the last two games and both teams received a grand total of four bookings across both games. Never the less, todays decision by Thompson was awful, but he's been a dreadful referee for as long as I can remember.

Edited by Mox

1 minute ago, Mox said:

It was a honking decision, however if you had seen our last two games against Hearts and Aberdeen, you would know that the refs are not good enough to be biased towards Celtic. Our players were kicked all over the park in the last two games and both teams received a grand total of four bookings across both games. Never the less, todays decision by Thompson was awful, but he's been a dreadful referee for as long as I can remember.

Today's three major decisions were awful.

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

After the weeks and weeks the rest of us have to endure with the whining at a decision against the Famous, I'd say me greetin' on the day of the game is just. 

Rubbish.

You & Adam desperately want it to be that way, but it isn't. Must be a Tayside thing.

Boyata's goal on Wednesday night came from Tierney 'slipping' and being 'awarded' a free kick. I'm not aware of any whining about that.

Chicago ( as we're often reminded ;) ) is clearly bad for your temperament.

You need to move back. :P

10 minutes ago, Mox said:

Scott Brown 

2 minutes ago, Redz said:

If I ever forget where I live I'll be sure to call on you or Orraloon to remind me it's name seeing as it's you both who are obsessed by it.

If I ever forget where I live I'll be sure to call on you or Orraloon to remind me it's name seeing as it's you both who are obsessed by it.

I think I've mentioned it twice.

Like I said, stop feckin greetin.

SF 

Just now, Ormond said:

Because you don't agree with me? Aye, ok. :lol:

No, because you're making things up. As usual.

200, really? Just have a think about that.

Anyway, I'm oot. You won't need to challenge me to a fight on a Scotland trip either, as I've stopped going. ;)

SF

Just now, Redz said:

No, because you're making things up. As usual.

200, really? Just have a think about that.

Anyway, I'm oot. You won't need to challenge me to a fight on a Scotland trip either, as I've stopped going. ;)

SF

Excuse me? Are you steaming? Since when have I challenged anybody to a fight? :blink:

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

Excuse me? Are you steaming? Since when have I challenged anybody to a fight? :blink:

I don't think you ever have. The emoji was supposed to apply a wee bit of humour. You know, the ones you use too.

Having been spanked 5 - 2 by Rasellick this afternoon I should have known better though.

Enjoy Chicago ;) 

6 minutes ago, wembley67lisbon said:

I would agree with the guy earlier, saints have probably been the hardest team to break down. Decent outfit. 

With or without a referees intervention?

You put 5 past the fukers.

I'm not greetin BTW.....

Just now, Redz said:

With or without a referees intervention?

You put 5 past the fukers.

I'm not greetin BTW.....

Bearing in mind, if we had scored our stonewall penalty not given to us, it would've been 3-1. I'd like to have seen Celtic put 5 in total past us without us pressing higher up the park. 

Bearing in mind, if we had scored our stonewall penalty not given to us, it would've been 3-1. I'd like to have seen Celtic put 5 in total past us without us pressing higher up the park. 

Fuk off.

I wisnae speakin tae you :lol:

24 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Are you Mark Warburton?

1 hour ago, Redz said:

Rubbish.

You & Adam desperately want it to be that way, but it isn't. Must be a Tayside thing.

Boyata's goal on Wednesday night came from Tierney 'slipping' and being 'awarded' a free kick. I'm not aware of any whining about that.

Who, me?  How am I involved?