This Weekends Games - Page 81 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Does someone else want to talk about how good James Forrest was yesterday? Give me a week off like? 

Wait a minute. Did you actually attend a game?!?

44 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Does someone else want to talk about how good James Forrest was yesterday? Give me a week off like? 

He was excellent against a pretty dire Motherwell team, I wouldn't trust him and don't trust him to perform against some of the better teams in the league.

59 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

He was up against Joe Chalmers, I'd factor that in to any praise.

Goal was a cracker, but put a tackle in!

The still image looks bad for the Tierney tackle, but wasn't that bad at full speed, stick on yellow.

10 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Yes of course he did. It's fine to commit assaults if a person first touch is poor.

Clown.

He did. 100%. A 20 yard pass rolled along the deck and Tierney's first touch takes the ball 10 feet in the air. That's a much bigger concern than any daft tackle.

7 minutes ago, adamntg said:

I'm only half watching but Aberdeen's passing is dreadful.  Three or four simple ten yard passes straight to the opposition in the last couple of minutes.  

To be fair they're more suited to 50 or 60 yards up in the air to big man type passes.

1 minute ago, Rossy said:

Best possession statistics in the SPFL at 65%.

So that'll be you talking shite again then.

I was merely observing that in the short passage I watched Considine, McLean, Hayes and McGinn all passed directly to Killie players.  

That's 1-0 to Killie - will you be ok?  Is there someone there with you?

7 minutes ago, Mox said:

You've made that up.

No he's not. 

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Killie have had one chance and it deflected in. Big improvement needed by Aberdeen this half 

Yup. McLean is back to his frustrating worst today.