This Weekends Games - Page 83 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Rossy said:

I'm amazed that Andy Walker hasn't shouted out 'you lucky sheep shagging basturds' yet, so desperate he is for Aberdeen to lose.

I think he might be Adam...:lol:

You misunderstand me.  I have no problem with Aberdeen more than any other Scottish team outside the Old Firm.  Dinnae put me nor down except when we're playing them, seriously.  

Anyway, what happened?  Aberdeen equalised?  

1 minute ago, adamntg said:

You misunderstand me.  I have no problem with Aberdeen more than any other Scottish team outside the Old Firm.  Dinnae put me nor down except when we're playing them, seriously.  

Anyway, what happened?  Aberdeen equalised?  

The famous Aberdeen don't draw against diddy teams.

Idiot.

16 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Coming from a fan who's team were parading over a pitch with a flag as they reached the challenge cup final :lol:

My team are a super diddy team. However, I was at the game last night and I thought the players looked slightly embarrassed and sloped off at full time.  Who had a flag?

Mind you, Queens had a nice article in the programme about their 2008 4-3 semi win over the famous non-diddy Aberdeen. 

Edited by adamntg

5 minutes ago, adamntg said:

My team are a super diddy team. However, I was at the game last night and I thought the players looked slightly embarrassed and sloped off at full time.  Who had a flag?

Edited by dandydunn
Ill say say it again. The edit feature on this place is shite.

5 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Mind you, Queens had a nice article in the programme about their 2008 4-3 semi win over the famous non-diddy Aberdeen. 

I have no idea. Just seen a picture of it. Number 2 and someone else. So they certainly didn't slope off the pitch. 

Unless they returned for a proper celebration afterwards :lol:

39 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Oh dear, you're not even trying to pretend anymore.