This Weekends Games - Page 84 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Redz said:

Oh dear, you're not even trying to pretend anymore.

It was nice.  Unlike the chewitts the wee man got from their food shop - melted together into one big chewy blob they were.  Kept too close to the oven apparently.  

You get it all down in the diddy leagues. 

On 12/3/2016 at 5:56 PM, Fermer said:

2nd best team in Scotland though according to my memory last week. waaaaagh. Pick it out agin. Never tasted Glenlivet afore, just having first one lol.  Good old Rangers.

Ahhhh....the good old days. Seems like just yesterday....

On 12/4/2016 at 0:42 PM, Fermer said:

But not most succesful.  That honour is with your rivals.  the 100 celebrations last week were a bit short.  We had them years ago.  Check Google to find out.  Something like 54 blah blah.  FFS keep up please if you pardon the pun.

On 12/3/2016 at 7:40 PM, Fermer said:

Aye Eddard.  Back to normal.  Now bring on the Celtic.  We can still catch them.  As it was said before by Magic Andrews.  Keep believing.

On 12/3/2016 at 6:12 PM, Fermer said:

I know Barney.  The Rangers seem to be rank in your opinion.  2nd in Scotland though as facts state.  Many posters on here disagree last week I know.  But I think today proved my point.  And the Glenlivet seems to taste sweeter for some reason.  Bring on the Celtic.

On 12/3/2016 at 6:23 PM, macy37 said:

For those who doubted The Huns would finish 2nd I think the reality is starting to bite.

Never in question. Larger squad plus the standard of the opposition makes it a stick on.

On 12/3/2016 at 6:27 PM, Fermer said:

For once we agree Macy.  But tremble false tim in the midst of yer glee.  The gers are coming back.  Tae spoil yer tea.  I think that was Burns.  Yon Glenlivet is good.

On 12/3/2016 at 7:04 PM, slasher said:

Utterly pathetic stuff from the sheepworriers, embarrassing!

It'll be an interesting battle between the jambos and Sevco for 2nd at this rate ?

On 12/3/2016 at 5:56 PM, Fermer said:

2nd best team in Scotland though according to my memory last week. waaaaagh. Pick it out agin. Never tasted Glenlivet afore, just having first one lol.  Good old Rangers.

Ohhhhh....there's more.....:lol:

5 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Ohhhhh....there's more.....:lol:

Youre trotting all this out cos you beat Killie ????

PS if you trawled further you would see I've consistently said Aberdeen should finish 2nd as they have better players than Sevco!

9 minutes ago, slasher said:

Youre trotting all this out cos you beat Killie ????

PS if you trawled further you would see I've consistently said Aberdeen should finish 2nd as they have better players than Sevco!

Fermer's premature hunulation, followed by theTim glee that your arsecheek cousins were in an unassailable 2nd place, is well worth a wee chortle...

2 hours ago, Rossy said:

Fermer's premature hunulation, followed by theTim glee that your arsecheek cousins were in an unassailable 2nd place, is well worth a wee chortle...

Fermer is a real guy too. Dalgety Bay was right. I had thought it was maybe Ron at the wind up again but turns out Fermer has a mutual friend on pusbook with me. Cannae believe he is real! :lol:

9 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Fermer is a real guy too. Dalgety Bay was right. I had thought it was maybe Ron at the wind up again but turns out Fermer has a mutual friend on pusbook with me. Cannae believe he is real! :lol:

There's a guy that posts on the indy thread on the other forum called 'Freeedom' or something. 

I suspect it's Ron.

I'll ask him when I'm oot drinking Bacardi breezers with him the next time I'm back... :lol:

A very good day for AFC. Shite performance but great desire and will to win got the job done. We're on a great eat run of form, Hopefully we can keep it up and secure 2nd and get to the semis of the cup. 

3 hours ago, JasMc1973 said:

i thought the sheep worriers didnt want european football next year but wanted a wee break... make your minds up.... 

Rossy isn't all Aberdeen fans :ok: 

Cannae believe there's been no mention of the mighty Murn trouncing TNS in their international cup semi today. 

I trust the final will unusually be played on the Saturday given that Scotland play Slovenia on the Sunday?

Then again, I wouldn't put anything past the Scottish football authorities.