This Weekends Games - Page 88 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Except I didn't say I hadn't heard of him,that part you just seem to have made up. 

What I did actually say is I didn't know who the number 2 was,he's obviously the captain,he has the armband on. 

The rest of it has just been made up because I don't recognise him. 

I accept your apologies and will graciously take a pint off you in a season or two and it'll all be forgotten about. 

I'm the meantime,you should maybe reflect on how silly you look as you jumped in without actually reading what I said. 

Incidently,without googling,what numbers are worn by Peter Pawlett,Jayden Shockley,Miles Storey and Andrew Considine?

16, 17, don't know (32?!) and 4?

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Except I didn't say I hadn't heard of him,that part you just seem to have made up. 

What I did actually say is I didn't know who the number 2 was,he's obviously the captain,he has the armband on. 

The rest of it has just been made up because I don't recognise him. 

I accept your apologies and will graciously take a pint off you in a season or two and it'll all be forgotten about. 

I'm the meantime,you should maybe reflect on how silly you look as you jumped in without actually reading what I said. 

Incidently,without googling,what numbers are worn by Peter Pawlett,Jayden Shockley,Miles Storey and Andrew Considine?

Isn't it Jayden Stockley?

45 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Good for you. Then the "New Firm" could be reunited. 

What a cringey rivalry that is.

I don't think I've ever heard an Aberdeen or Utd fan mention the new firm derby. 

Ever

And I mean ever. 

It's a press coined phrase that no one takes notice of. 

Ever

Edited by dandydunn

45 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

did I seek back up?

when did this happen?

are you sure your not just having a sulk because my preference would for killie to go down?

i'm just repeating what you said. 

You said you hoped Utd would win their play off and for it to be against us. Doesn't bother me anyway, we won't be in the play offs (or automatic) anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You said you hoped Utd would win their play off and for it to be against us. Doesn't bother me anyway, we won't be in the play offs (or automatic) anyway. 

I don't mind Killie at all and respect their fans.  But Selfishly, I don't like plastic pitches and the Arabs are two hours closer.  It's nothing personal!  

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I reckon the sole reason(s) for Dons fans preferring United over Killie are closeness, boozers and huge travelling support with corresponding atmosphere. 

My personal preference is get rid of Hamilton. 

I like The Howard in KIlmarnock. Good boozer.