This Weekends Games - Page 92 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost feel sorry for Murty.

Chucked into a terrible position of having to manage a bunch of shite, supported by fans who can only sing bigoted, sectarian 19th century anti-Catholic pish.

He's a decent man who would be far better out of that mess.

Just now, macy37 said:

Your dissection had me laughing. I admire your humour in this, sorry, in these hours of strife.

Trying to keep a stiff upper lip and not lapse into "we deserve better" self-pity. But it is grim an(other) owner who's a w*nk, a board that's doing nothing, a stand-in manager who looks less up for it than Kenny McDowall and a squad that's bereft of talent, leadership, belief and application.Ā 

1 hour ago, Larky Masher said:

Trying to keep a stiff upper lip and not lapse into "we deserve better" self-pity. But it is grim an(other) owner who's a w*nk, a board that's doing nothing, a stand-in manager who looks less up for it than Kenny McDowall and a squad that's bereft of talent, leadership, belief and application.Ā 

Did try to tell you larky

7 hours ago, Larky Masher said:

...a stand-in manager who looks less up for it than Kenny McDowall...

I'ne said this already but John 'MrĀ Deeds' Brown has to happen.

Make it so Dave King.

Edited by neil r