This Weekends Games - Page 115 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

4 hours ago, kumnio said:

Great stuff gypo, put on Ojamma who is shite, and unfit. Put on Wighton who is never a left midfielder, played there all season and he still cant see it.

He needs to go, useless inept manager without a plan A, let alone a plan B.

did Hartley go on the same coaching course as Warburton? 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Well that was an experience,bit pissed they took the foot off the gas after 5,fully expected double figures. 

Special mention to Dougie's loon,he's had some torture from the stands over the years,but the last 18 months he has been outstanding. 

Apparently wiping a tear away at one point tonight. 

He has really been Mr Reliable either at full-back or centre-half. He just pulls on the jersey, does a consistently good job, then goes home and gets ready to do it all again next week. 

There's something comfortingly old-fashioned about Andy Considine, and I'm happy he's now getting the appreciation he deserves from Aberdeen fans.

If he had pace he would surely have had an international cap by now. 

Although maybe not under Strachan and McGhee.

7 hours ago, GRBear said:

Looking forward to laughing at Scott McDonald this afternoon as well as hammering Motherwell.

You don't realise how small time that makes you sound ?

1 hour ago, Reevesy said:

You don't realise how small time that makes you sound ?

Rangers have been very successful over the years so that doesn't worry me sir.

Scott McDonald is a shicht fat mess of a footballer and he is funny to laugh at. 

Edited by GRBear

40 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Rangers have been very successful over the years so that doesn't worry me sir.

Scott McDonald is a shicht fat mess of a footballer and he is funny to laugh at. 

I've got a soft spot for McDonald.  Gave me one of my best days as a Rangers supporter!!

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

I've got a soft spot for McDonald.  Gave me one of my best days as a Rangers supporter!!

Perhaps GR has a short memory ?  - i would have thought the blue noses would hold him in the same high esteem as Celtic fans do with Albert Kidd . 

On 31/03/2017 at 7:44 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

Off to Inverness this afternoon and staying until Sunday. Massive game for us, win and i'd say it's very unlikely Inverness will catch us. A St Johnstone win at Hamilton would be ideal too. 

Recommend you nip into The Geliions straight after the match and watch Schiehallion. Excellent band.

On 31/03/2017 at 10:47 AM, Parklife said:

I'm off to the two biggest games this weekend. Tonight at Dens and Sunday at Tynecastle. Hoping for a Dons/Hearts double to postpone the inevitable title win for at least another few days.

I heard on the radio this morning that winning the league with 9 games to go would be a new record (and no wonder, only dropping 4 points all season is incredible) but does anyone know what the current record is? 

Thought you were going to say you were off to St. Mirren park today. Easily the biggest game of the weekend. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Can anyone at the game confirm this,I think I need this to be true :rollsmile:

Aye- was on Open All Mics. Richard Gordon shut up so it could be heard.

Edited by neil r