This Weekends Games - Page 118 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute gutless from Hearts need changes again fortunately only plastic whistle and the fermers to worry about  at the mo.

Still on the bright side only 1500 of the tramps got to witness their league win 

Did Walker really say he has seen them transformed into a CL team by the way definettly  - snigger!

4 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

They potentially have if you take the cup into account.

Potentially, yes.   9 for certain.  He's just a wee bit arrogant which is understandable after that result to win the league.  

Surprised he could could them so quickly ;)

22 hours ago, Ormond said:

Be prepared for his rage levelled comeback. Usually accompanied by an emoticon of some sort to make him feel smart.

Yip. He's one angry wee man.

I think his wife left him for a junkie kickboxer, he seems to be obsessed with them ?

Anyway the fud must have been spewing watching that today. Well done to Celtic.

?

20 hours ago, giblet said:

Hibees limping towards the title. didnt deserve anything but the draw.  pretty toothless up front at moment. cant see us getting past Aberdeen at Hampden.

Thought East End Park looked good. not been there for years.

some of your fans are completely clueless about football (not  a dig at hibs fans alone just sat among some right dicks) please tell me you weren't in the squad of blokes kissing (and i mean proper kissing) and acting like right tubes around the #115 seats row D-ish - sure a few had torrets as they were mouthing at there own fans most of the game...

as for the football, going through the motions comes to mind

2 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Yip. He's one angry wee man.

I think his wife left him for a junkie kickboxer, he seems to be obsessed with them ?

Well maybe one day, if I ever become a junkie fud with a couple of young kids floating about whose more interested in hoovering Vim up my nose, then she might.

Until then its good to see a post from you not concerning your incest obssession though.

Edited by neil r

14 minutes ago, Stewart_Aberdeen said:

Seems there's no footage of the fight.

Do St Johnstone or Hamilton film games?

Apparently the BBC caught it but haven't seen their "highlights" yet.   Everyone else seemed to miss it. 

@Ormond the folk jailed were apparently the young team before, during or after the match.     Some guy elsewhere claiming there was a slashing to the hand.     There's some right doughballs that support Scottish fitba'.  

12 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Apparently the BBC caught it but haven't seen their "highlights" yet.   Everyone else seemed to miss it. 

@Ormond the folk jailed were apparently the young team before, during or after the match.     Some guy elsewhere claiming there was a slashing to the hand.     There's some right doughballs that support Scottish fitba'.  

Sportscene were saying there's no footage.

8 minutes ago, OLAS said:

There's some right doughballs that support Scottish fitba'.  

Yep - that idiot that chucked the ball into Lustig's crown jewels today is exhibit A.

Rivalry is acceptable, that kind of lowlife behaviour isn't. Hope he gets identified and outed by Hearts. 

Well done to Lustig for not taking the bait - most other human beings, including most who post on here, would have reacted very very differently in that situation.

1 hour ago, neil r said:

Well maybe one day, if I ever become a junkie fud with a couple of young kids floating about whose more interested in hoovering Vim up my nose, then she might.

Until then its good to see a post from you not concerning your incest obssession though.

Hahaha 

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

Yep - that idiot that chucked the ball into Lustig's crown jewels today is exhibit A.

Rivalry is acceptable, that kind of lowlife behaviour isn't. Hope he gets identified and outed by Hearts. 

Well done to Lustig for not taking the bait - most other human beings, including most who post on here, would have reacted very very differently in that situation.

Lustig kind of deserved that

In the build up to Celtics second goal he went down as if he had a broken ankle and was waving at the bench for help and banging his fist off the ground, all intended to get Walker a second yellow,  seconds later Celtic score and he makes a remarkable recovery jumps up and starts goading the Hearts fans instead of joining in the goal celebrations up the pitch.

moments later he is mouthing off at the hearts fans while trying to get the ball back at a throw in and gets it thrown in his crown jewels.

3 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

Lustig kind of deserved that

He didn't.

Nobody deserves to be abused while doing their job.

It's illuminating that you are prepared to stand up for what was clearly inflammatory behaviour by one of your own. 

17 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

He didn't.

It's illuminating that you are prepared to stand up for what was clearly inflammatory behaviour by one of your own. 

He didn't deserve it. He did act like a c.u.n.t though and goad the Hearts fans. I feel for stewards when players do shite like that and they have to try and deal with Neanderthals reacting to the Ned footballer. 

15 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

He didn't.

they were both as bad as each other, if he is going to act like a little child then its hard to have any sympathy for him. He is paid to play football, not to verbally abuse and goad the paying customers.

I'm sure the Hearts fan will be banned and rightfully so, Lustig deserves punishment as well but we both know that wont happen

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He didn't deserve it. He did act like a c.u.n.t though and goad the Hearts fans. I feel for stewards when players do shite like that and they have to try and deal with Neanderthals reacting to the Ned footballer. 

Did I miss something? Honest question - what did ML do that you are referring to Parkie?

3 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

they were both as bad as each other, if he is going to act like a little child then its hard to have any sympathy for him. He is paid to play football, not to verbally abuse and goad the paying customers.

I'm sure the Hearts fan will be banned and rightfully so, Lustig deserves punishment as well but we both know that wont happen

See my previous post to Parkie - did I miss something?

7 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Did I miss something? Honest question - what did ML do that you are referring to Parkie?

He was lying on the ground feigning injury, in an attempt to get Walker sent off. Celtic broke and scored. Lustig jumped to his feet immediately, turned to Hearts fans 10 yards away and started goading them. 

He was always going to get some stick back. 

I assume the first part wasn't shown on TV though, as it would've followed the play. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He was lying on the ground feigning injury, in an attempt to get Walker sent off. Celtic broke and scored. Lustig jumped to his feet immediately, turned to Hearts fans 10 yards away and started goading them. 

He was always going to get some stick back. 

I assume the first part wasn't shown on TV though, as it would've followed the play. 

Thanks for the clarification - didn't know any of that.

Havent seen any of the game today, but Lustig acted like he had been shot in a game earlier this season, rolling around the park pleading for a free kick and a booking, the ref played on and he immediately jumped up, absolutely nothing wrong with him. Might have been against Aberdeen? The guy has history of being a fanny.