This Weekends Games - Page 119 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

Havent seen any of the game today, but Lustig acted like he had been shot in a game earlier this season, rolling around the park pleading for a free kick and a booking, the ref played on and he immediately jumped up, absolutely nothing wrong with him. Might have been against Aberdeen? The guy has history of being a fanny.

Have a look at today's incident and you may wish to revise that opinion.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lustig thing happened more or less in front of me, and it was pretty much as described above. In addition, after the leaping to to his feet and goading bit, he then waltzed up the field towards the ref with his arm raised doing the yellow card gesture thing. He really did behave like a complete fandango, and would get stick from any set of supporters for it. I didn't know he had the ball thrown at him, and to be honest I think I saw a couple of things in the air heading in his direction too, no idea if anything hit him though or what it was. None of that is on, and the culprits, if identified, should be emptied.

12 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Havent seen any of the game today, but Lustig acted like he had been shot in a game earlier this season, rolling around the park pleading for a free kick and a booking, the ref played on and he immediately jumped up, absolutely nothing wrong with him. Might have been against Aberdeen? The guy has history of being a fanny.

I was surprised to see he was playing today, as I was sure he got a career ending injury at fir park in December.

:lol:

That might be the one you're talking about? 

Does any one know if you can watch Aberdeen games on streams like wiziwig etc? You are able to watch all the Celtic and Rangers games and the feed is via Celtic/Rangers tv. As there is an Aberdeen equivalent are their games avaliable to watch?

Would quite like to watch the game on Tuesday night.

3 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

The Lustig thing happened more or less in front of me, and it was pretty much as described above. In addition, after the leaping to to his feet and goading bit, he then waltzed up the field towards the ref with his arm raised doing the yellow card gesture thing. He really did behave like a complete fandango, and would get stick from any set of supporters for it. I didn't know he had the ball thrown at him, and to be honest I think I saw a couple of things in the air heading in his direction too, no idea if anything hit him though or what it was. None of that is on, and the culprits, if identified, should be emptied.

Didn't realise that - seems to have been more to it than Sky pictures were showing then.

Either way the guy that chucked the ball into ML's nuts needs outed - that just isn't on whatever the circumstances.

29 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

Does any one know if you can watch Aberdeen games on streams like wiziwig etc? You are able to watch all the Celtic and Rangers games and the feed is via Celtic/Rangers tv. As there is an Aberdeen equivalent are their games avaliable to watch?

Would quite like to watch the game on Tuesday night.

It'll be on Red TV international, so you should be able to get a stream. 

1 hour ago, hannibal smith said:

they were both as bad as each other, if he is going to act like a little child then its hard to have any sympathy for him. He is paid to play football, not to verbally abuse and goad the paying customers.

I'm sure the Hearts fan will be banned and rightfully so, Lustig deserves punishment as well but we both know that wont happen

No he doesn't.

14 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Have a look at today's incident and you may wish to revise that opinion.

I don't see how what happened yesterday would change Kumnio's opinion? Lustig did fake injury and act like a fanny. 

21 minutes ago, macy37 said:

They are shit, crap, disgusting to watch. That clear enough?

I just asked a question. :lol: 

I wasn't sure what they done yesterday that could be described as "disgusting" and still am not TBH. They were decent going forward yesterday but calamitous at the back. There's zero chance of them being anywhere close to relegation next season. I'd expect them to be top 4 both this season and next. 

34 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I just asked a question. :lol: 

I wasn't sure what they done yesterday that could be described as "disgusting" and still am not TBH. They were decent going forward yesterday but calamitous at the back. There's zero chance of them being anywhere close to relegation next season. I'd expect them to be top 4 both this season and next. 

I live in hope.

18 hours ago, Pool Q said:

He's got plenty of previous of this.  He's a coward and a cheat. 

14 minutes ago, macy37 said:

And that makes spitting on him acceptable?

Woooooahhh. When was Lustig spat on? He had a ball thrown at him and was given a mouthful of abuse. As far as i am aware there was zero spitting. 

There's online publicity highlighting the spitting. One from a man himself who tells the world he gobbed at Lustig and is proud of it.

Lady Anne will sweep another disgusting incident at Tynecastle under the carpet though.

3 minutes ago, macy37 said:

There's online publicity highlighting the spitting. One from a man himself who tells the world he gobbed at Lustig and is proud of it.

Lady Anne will sweep another disgusting incident at Tynecastle under the carpet though.

Want to share this? As far as I can tell, there's hee haw but some sad acts making things up. 

5 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Little or no idea what the first sentence means. It pains me to say that it wouldn't surprise me if someone did gob on him, tempers were frayed and (like any support) there are bawbags in the Hearts support that would do that kind of thing. As I said, at the time when he came over to get the ball for a throw in a few minutes after the second goal I thought I may have seen something in the air heading in his direction (I'd have guessed a coin) but everyone was on their feet, I'm seven rows back, and my view was obscured. If there is evidence it happened as you suggest, I hope it is brought forward, the culprit(s) identified, and properly dealt with.

The second sentence is complete and utter shite.