This Weekends Games - Page 136 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Big Col said:

4 hours ago, Big Col said:

As a neutral...

Never a penalty. I would hate to be a fan of a team on the receiving end of a call like that. (Diving player should receive a 5 game ban and a fine.)

Straight red all day long. I would hate to be on the receiving end of a tackle like that. Should cost Brown the semi (and I want Celtic to beat Rangers).

17 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

As a neutral...

Never a penalty. I would hate to be a fan of a team on the receiving end of a call like that. (Diving player should receive a 5 game ban and a fine.)

Straight red all day long. I would hate to be on the receiving end of a tackle like that. Should cost Brown the semi (and I want Celtic to beat Rangers).

Hate to spoil your fun but he'll play in the semi. To be honest though we could play Ken Brown and still win.

35 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

As a neutral...

17 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Hate to spoil your fun but he'll play in the semi. To be honest though we could play Ken Brown and still win.

What's with you?

I've got no doubt at all that the same utterly bizarre rules that allow popcorn teeth to sign Ambrose as a...cough....'emergency loan' despite having by far the biggest squad in the division and having at least 3 centre backs available, will allow Celtic to appeal Brown's stick on red card and allow him to play in the semi final. 

No that it'll matter a f*ck. :lol:

26 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Seems to be mixed reports on whether Brown would miss the cup tie.

Anybody got a definitive answer?

Doesn't seem to be yet. Doesn't stop the cockwomble that is Rossy going on another anti-Celtic diatribe. 

Red Hun? Or just a #####? I think he's both. 

Still waiting on my face off ?

32 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Seems to be mixed reports on whether Brown would miss the cup tie.

Anybody got a definitive answer?

Sportcentre tonight said the appeal would usually be heard on Thursday but because of the Easter weekend it can't be heard until next Thursday for some reason so he is free to play in the semi.

35 minutes ago, slasher said:

Doesn't seem to be yet. Doesn't stop the cockwomble that is Rossy going on another anti-Celtic diatribe. 

Red Hun? Or just a #####? I think he's both. 

Still waiting on my face off ?

Sorry Brendan. What school are you at so that I come along and have a ride at yer mum while you're out, you pathetic wee khqunt ?

After that I'll meet you anytime ya wee tit. Just PM me :ok:

By the way. I'll be in the Clockwork from 11.00 next Saturday. 

Pop in. I'll sure I'll recognise you as a spotty face, ginger headed internet warrior. 

Remember and bring yer mum. :ok:

10 minutes ago, Rossy said:

By the way. I'll be in the Clockwork from 11.00 next Saturday. 

Pop in. I'll sure I'll recognise you as a spotty face, ginger headed internet warrior. 

Remember and bring yer mum. :ok:

I'll be there ?

12 minutes ago, Rossy said:

I'll sure I'll recognise you as a spotty face, ginger headed internet warrior. 

Hoy !

ive never had an acne issue, only the occasional beezer before an event/holiday/celebration