This Weekends Games - Page 145 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

On 24/04/2017 at 2:02 PM, giblet said:

Falkirk really are a horrible team.  Silence is deafeaning coming form Houston.

This is hilarious.

The dive is so obvious that it is comical. The first time I saw it I couldn't help but laugn..

It was worthy of going unpunished like Faddy's handball on the line against Norway.

But the aftermath sums up the pish that is football

Hippolyte dived without a doubt, but Houston argued that there's no difference between Hippolyte diving and winning a penalty which resulted in a goal, and Pars' player David Hopkirk diving and not getting a penalty and getting booked in a 1-2 victory.

"He done nothing wrong" and then “We accept that he duped the referee into thinking there was a touch. I will speak to Myles and he will be punished by me, because I don’t want that at Falkirk.”

But the best bit for me is unspoken racist incident

Nathan Austin

NAustin.jpg

Myles Hippolyte

474850074.jpg

"We’ll move on from it, but we are disappointed in some of the reactions from Dunfermline. Even to the extent of their management team getting the wrong player, Nathan Austin, coming down the tunnel and accusing him of diving. They later chapped the door to apologise to him, but they got that wrong"

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive game at St Mirren Park today, a win for Raith will see them escape both relegation and the relegation play off, St Mirren win means we can't go down automatically ( which seemed impossible a couple of months ago) there are a dozen scenarios how it could pan out involving Ayr, Raith, St Mirren and Dumbarton, exciting end to the season at the bottom end of the championship. 

1 hour ago, Jersey Jim said:

Massive game at St Mirren Park today, a win for Raith will see them escape both relegation and the relegation play off, St Mirren win means we can't go down automatically ( which seemed impossible a couple of months ago) there are a dozen scenarios how it could pan out involving Ayr, Raith, St Mirren and Dumbarton, exciting end to the season at the bottom end of the championship. 

I've been keeping an eye on that myself. I fancy a saints win today. Raith have Ayr on the final day of the season which will be huge.

They (ayr) might fancy taking something at home to Hibs today. With the league wrapped up they might make a few changes.

4 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Going along with my Buddie buddy. Huge game, looking forward to it...

10 minutes ago, Mox said:

Be hard pushed to see a worse refereeing performance all season. These horrible c u nts given free reign to kick anything that has a pulse.

Always tickles my sides to see Huns or Tims greeting about refereeing. :rolleyes: