This Weekends Games - Page 148 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, iainmac1 said:

And the opposite of what happened against Dundee just a few weeks ago against Caley.

Ball maybe a yard in play but goal given ?

Yeah, fir park would've been a great pilot for goal line technology.

Been 4 in our games this season, every one the officials have got wrong. The one v ICT being the only one in our favour.

Your 2nd goal was clearly offside, so that one has already been evened out.

:ok:

34 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Just watched yesterday's game. Just how bad are the Huns?

That manager won't see Christmas and where's King's investment in the club??

They've got worse since Murty stepped aside. 

He can't seem to get the best out of what he's got or find a formation / system to suit them. 

4 hours ago, Potted Heid said:

Great second half performance and result for the Sons at Tannadice last night which should see them safe again.  Punching well above weight but who cares.  Think St Mirren will drop in to play off place but good chance of winning it to stay up given their form.

You could well be right.

Cant see Rovers slipping up against Ayr next week, which means we will need a point at  Easter Road, given our form we will definitely have a chance. That one is going to be a sell out.

Well done the Hibees for staying focused and beating Ayr and Raith whilst nothing at stake, great sporting integrity from them.

You can now switch off if you like ?Lets shake hands now and settle for a 1-1 ?

Flights booked for a weekend in Edinburgh, can't wait. 

Edited by Jersey Jim

1 hour ago, PASTA Mick said:

Just imagine if Griffiths or Sinclair had scored just after it. 

I nearly exploded when griff hit bar and Sinclair went past. Like the time hearts had a goal chopped off at the roseburn, played music but celtic went up and brown scored. Unreal 

22 hours ago, GRBear said:

What an embarrassment. And I don't see where the funds are coming from for Pedro to build his own team.

10 in a row right enough. 

Ooh, that's nice to hear.

35 minutes ago, macy37 said:

What was Lustig booked for? Is putting your shirt over your heed a booking? Let's take all manner of fun out of the game.

Yes. It's in the rools readit.gif

Pretty sure it was brought in after an increase in players wearing shirts with slogans under their strip

1 minute ago, macy37 said:

Not acceptable however what has something that happened what 30 years ago have to do with my assertion that the Huns are disgusting?

given the propensity for both teams supporters to remind us all of past misdemeanors i thought it right to join in.

Some utter rat of a journo trying to blame Sinclair for celebrating in front of the rangers fans. I mean you could not make that uo. Do away teams always run 100 yards up the other end when the score ffs!

it happens in every game every day. His celebration was pretty muted and griffiths did the same. Embarrassing from wherever is was (Sunday post I believe)