This Weekends Games - Page 149 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

Guest BlueGaz
16 minutes ago, wembley67lisbon said:

Some utter rat of a journo trying to blame Sinclair for celebrating in front of the rangers fans. I mean you could not make that uo. Do away teams always run 100 yards up the other end when the score ffs!

it happens in every game every day. His celebration was pretty muted and griffiths did the same. Embarrassing from wherever is was (Sunday post I believe) 

it is embarrassing.  not sure what was shown the tele, but griffiths was goading the fan in the stand telling him to come on ....... and he did ....... brown had to stop him getting to griffiths.  two khunts involved, one will get fk all and one deservedly will get a life ban.

and wallace has a mate, griffiths handing over evidence to the police hahaha.  that did make me smile.  a glimmer in a disastrous day.

Edited by BlueGaz

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Well he's no gonnae fancy third tier football next season so a larger more succesful and better supported club would make sense, and Killie obviously fit that description.

:lol:

KftF is fishing for mackerel with one of those traces with multiple hooks on them.

Infortunately his bait is rancid. 

2 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Ah ok, hands up. Bit bored on a bank holiday. Looking after the kids as the mrs is working so obviously some trolling on the TAMB was my first thought :P

Slow day here in Jersey too. Absolutely pishin doon. Just sittin looking forward to ma wee trip to Easter Road to watch my team complete their Houdiniesque escapology act.

Best team in the league by a mile since jack punted Alex Rae's pishy squad in January.

Get yer dough on us for the title next season! :ok:

3 minutes ago, giblet said:

looking forward to the St Mirren game this Saturday at Easter Road, looking like 19000 going to be at the game with Hibs having half the away stand as well.

Yeah was disappointed to hear that you've only given us half the away stand. We've just about sold out our allocation already.

suppose it's understandable tho as it's your title party. Should still be quite an atmosphere tho with a very noisy away support too. 

Looking forward to it. 

It's a pity there isn't as big an outcry about the sectarian singing that happens week in week out

There's a few fannys after the old squirm derby On Twitter and Facebook saying "well done to the Rangers fans we met in such a such a place and stopped a Celtic fan taking a hiding"

What? well done for acting like a civilised human being?

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It's a pity there isn't as big an outcry about the sectarian singing that happens week in week out

There's a few fannys after the old squirm derby On Twitter and Facebook saying "well done to the Rangers fans we met in such a such a place and stopped a Celtic fan taking a hiding"

more interesting is the gers meltdown on rangers media, criticising them for doing this 

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Have you read the actual story? Doesn't sound like they saved him from anything other than a few dirty looks.

49 minutes ago, deecie said:

Will enjoy seeing him at Pittodrie next season.

If Stevie Mallan leaves us in the summer (and I accept that is likely) it will be to a far bigger club than Aberdeen. 

3 hours ago, Marky said:

If Stevie Mallan leaves us in the summer (and I accept that is likely) it will be to a far bigger club than Aberdeen. 

yup, thats what I heard, coming to the Hibees.

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

How the fvck does he get a bite with the same bait ? :wtf:

Aw c'mon! Killie? Really? :lol:

At least DD's post has some semblance of reality to it given they have been plundering our best players ever since Fergie and St. Mirren won the league, several cups and the European cup winners cup for them all those years ago.