This Weekends Games - Page 155 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

39 minutes ago, Mox said:

Good result for East Kilbride as well yesterday. Was actually back in EK for a rare night out last night and met one of the guys that plays with them who I used to go to school with, he reckons they will dispatch Cowdenbeath pretty easily.

I'd make Cowdung the favourites. I also hope they do win and keep the glorified boys club out of the league.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

It needs destroyed.

It's utterly vile.

Ever heard of Free Speech? Democracy? 

Well people like the Orange Lodge are essentially the price we pay for those freedoms. 

When you grow up, hopefully, you'll understand. 

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Well people like the Orange Lodge are essentially the price we pay for those freedoms. 

Free speech doesn't really exist, if it did you could pretty much say what you wanted and get away with it. We all know this is not the case.

31 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Outstanding win for Dundee yesterday, hopefully seal security next week at home to Ross County. 

Neil McCann has managed to get the players playing again, we could have been doomed under the last manager. 

Youse should have been out of sight by half time, but we ended up almost sneaking a point at the death.

Killie still need at least a point from 3 games, we hate making it easy for ourselves...

35 minutes ago, JECK said:

How many was at easter road yesterday? Rarely see an away section filled out like that unless it's the big teams.

Over 19,000. Announcement at end said it was the biggest away support this season. 

6 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

They openly preach hatred and discrimination against millions of people because of their religion and ethnicity. That might be fine with you but certainly bloody isn't with me. 

Their views on gay people and women's rights aren't exactly very nice either.

39 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I'd make Cowdung the favourites. I also hope they do win and keep the glorified boys club out of the league.

Aye, there doesn't seem to be a lot of love for EK in certain quarters.

Zak Jules is hopefully on his way back down to Reading today. Had high hopes for him when I heard we were signing a Scotland U21 but he is a donkey. Unforgivable mistake yesterday in my opinion. Not that anyone else in the team covered themselves in any glory. 

Need Killie to beat Caley next week or I reckon we'll be playing them on the last day to decide who is 11th and who is 12th.

Dreading next weekend at NDP.

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

1-0 Partick. 

Interesting song choice from Rangers fans earlier also - "f##k the SNP" 

The SFA get a mention too.

strange lot the Huns

Guest BlueGaz

Didn't deserve it overall but kept going. Will take it. Decent last 20 in an overall poor performance. 

Guest BlueGaz
38 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Rangers (down 0-1) take off a forward for a defender.

Worked well. Overall balance was better. Relatively speaking. 

Edited by BlueGaz

Lol well done rangers you beat partick thistle I didn't know the champions league cup final today oh it wasn't    WHAT was that  pitch invasion all about then  WEE are the people ?

1 minute ago, BlueGaz said:

Didn't deserve it overall but kept going. Will take it. Decent last 20 in an overall poor performance. 

Yep, they sure did

Garner really is a dislikeable  c u n t 

Fits in well though

4 minutes ago, wembley67lisbon said:

You'd think rangers had won the league with these celebrations. 

A pitch invasion for a last minute winner vs Patrick in a meaningless end of season match

How the mighty have fallen :lol: 

2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

They openly preach hatred and discrimination against millions of people because of their religion and ethnicity. That might be fine with you but certainly bloody isn't with me. 

Their views on gay people and women's rights aren't exactly very nice either.

I didn't say it was fine with me. Stop reacting emotionally. 

If they preached hatred as you say then they would be breaking the law. 

If the law is too weak then you should campaign to change it.