Benidorm Stag Do 2017 - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Benidorm Stag Do 2017

LiamCarlisle

Booked my brothers stag do to Benidorm (generic huh). Yes i know its a s***ehole. Anyone recommend any apartments etc for us to stay in? 16 of us for 3 nights so four 4 person apartments or five three person apartments. Preferably with a bar serving cheap alcohol and a pool. 

Kind Regards,

(The generic stag do planner.)

On 9/19/2016 at 5:37 PM, LiamCarlisle said:

Booked my brothers stag do to Benidorm (generic huh). Yes i know its a s***ehole. Anyone recommend any apartments etc for us to stay in? 16 of us for 3 nights so four 4 person apartments or five three person apartments. Preferably with a bar serving cheap alcohol and a pool. 

Kind Regards,

(The generic stag do planner.)

I was on a stag in Benidorm at the end of June. We stayed at the Vistamar apartments. 

Not the greatest of places to be fair but were happy enough to accommodate stag doos, didn't give a shit about loudness and had a pool and bar at the hotel. 

Wee bar next door "Titanic Bar" also done small fry ups for 3 euro and bottles of Cruz Campo for 1.20 euro. 

• 2 weeks later...

Flamingo Playa apartments - now Marcanfort Essence

All inclusive & cheap when it was Flamingo

Stayed there for the Spain away game

We stayed at Benidorm Celebrations last month whilst on my pals stag do. It is an adults only place which caters for a lot of stag/hen do's. It's an all inclusive so plenty drink to be had, also got a pool. Food was ok. It's located at the end of Levante Beach, nearby the McDonalds, KFC etc if your familiar with the area.