Was Trump behind latest NY Bombings? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Was Trump behind latest NY Bombings?

9 hours ago, thplinth said:

Let's not get into is terrorism / al qeada / ISIS 'real'. They are all a con job but I am so bored of discussing it especially on here.

I think the bad apple analogy was fine and is just another example of people jumping on anything Trump (or Team) says and trying to amplify it into something racist or sexist or homophobic thing blah blah blah... 

And as for America they are taking in all people from what I read. I'd say Europe is the place where this bad apple 'theory' is going to now be tested in the real word. We will see what happens. Personally I am not concerned about 'terrorism'. I think a real number is being done on Europe right now very deliberately and this is only part way through what they have in store for us. I am just sitting back to see what happens next.

I hear you thplinth just bringing in the data. It's all pantomime anyway as you say. George Soros style shit for europe.

Moaning about skittles when you used to have apples is superficial. However America have a big hand in Syria they should least pay their butcher's bill. Normal folk are living in absolute hell atm.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, phart said:

I hear you thplinth just bringing in the data. It's all pantomime anyway as you say. George Soros style shit for europe.

Moaning about skittles when you used to have apples is superficial. However America have a big hand in Syria they should least pay their butcher's bill. Normal folk are living in absolute hell atm.

Sorry the khunting whoring fhucking useless swear filter ##### whank removed the word "Fhuk" from just before the word 'all' in the 1st sentence of the 3rd paragraph above in the post you quoted. Those kents are taking nothing numbers refugee wise despite being the main architect of the crisis. Like I say with friends like America (or zionism to be more accurate) who needs enemies. They are utterly psychotic.

The neocons really hate Trump. It just does not get better than that as endorsements go for me. Bush Family en masse now voting for Clinton. Wow big shock right. Or just a massively corrupt neocon loving family voting for another. The supposed party divisions melt away and the real party lines become visible when trump throws them all into sharp relief...

I cannot be 100% sure what Trump is but the fact they hate him with an incredible passion would make me vote for him over Clinton every time from now to eternity.

Come on you thick Yank dicks, wise up! :lol:

Edited by thplinth

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

I cannot be 100% sure what Trump is but the fact they hate him with an incredible passion would make me vote for him over Clinton every time from now to eternity.

This is the crux and it should at least make you pause

It is possible that they dont want him to be President for bigger reasons other than him not seemingly being part of the neocon doctrine 

He could make the World far worse than Clinton would 

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

Edit: you know what forget it.

:(

Clinton v Sanders - preferred Sanders

Cruz v Trump - preferred Trump by a mile

Clinton v Trump - worried more about Trump but know Clinton is a harpie

Glad i dont have a vote

38 minutes ago, hunchy said:

Sometimes it's better the devil you know. At least with Clinton you know what you are getting with trump who knows what will happen

I think you and me will be getting Thplinth's angry ire when he next logs in

I was close to it earlier i believe ....

From what I recall I asked who you are ever 100% about over anything least of all president of the USA.  

Seems to me you are pro Clinton with only the courage publically to be anti trump.

Then I said I think you really do support Hillary as she is a neocon and you support their views. Which you totally do.

Then I said I am 100% that Clinton is an utter khunt of the worst kind. Which I totally am.

Then ithought why am I wasting my time here. And went back and deleted the post. I don't think you are being up front ally about what you support while obviously supporting it by attacking its opponents. It is like talking to Alan but instead about US  stuff.  

No offence just felt very weary of it and rather than provoke more replies I just deleted it. Our views really do not overlap at ally. I don't think we can find any common ground here .  My mistake, sorry.

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

From what I recall I asked who you are ever 100% about over anything least of all president of the USA.  

Seems to me you are pro Clinton with only the courage publically to be anti trump.

Then I said I think you really do support Hillary as she is a neocon and you support their views. Which you totally do.

Then I said I am 100% that Clinton is an utter khunt of the worst kind. Which I totally am.

Then ithought why am I wasting my time here. And went back and deleted the post. I don't think you are being up front ally about what you support while obviously supporting it by attacking its opponents. It is like talking to Alan but instead about US  stuff.  

No offence just felt very weary of it and rather than provoke more replies I just deleted it. Our views really do not overlap at ally. I don't think we can find any common ground here .  My mistake, sorry.

Absolutely not at all

I despise Clinton in the worst way. You are overlooking my posts about her when she was up against Sanders.

Im sure they are still there to see

Ever since i read about Bill and Ricky Ray Rector many years ago i have hated the whole Clinton charade

Maybe im wrong but there are just so many red flags regarding Trump - surely you can see them too

I dont know how else to convince you that if i had a vote i would not vote Clinton

Edited by Ally Bongo

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Aye an evil murderous Psycho path. 

Stop being nice about him lol. Guess the election comes down to who you want to piss off first Mexicans or Muslims. No matter who wins I can see us being dragged in to more wars and conflicts on the word of lies and mis-information

8 minutes ago, hunchy said:

Stop being nice about him lol. Guess the election comes down to who you want to piss off first Mexicans or Muslims. No matter who wins I can see us being dragged in to more wars and conflicts on the word of lies and mis-information

I'm meaning her . . .

For all of Trumps faults (and there's many) it's Clinton who has a decorated history of pushing the neo con agenda, she's their candidate and will help continue what Bush and Obama have did in the Middle East. 

It's pretty terrifying how this will play out. 

Although there's another idea that it doesn't really matter who wins, not in terms of foreign policy anyway. 

14 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Maybe im wrong but there are just so many red flags regarding Trump - surely you can see them too

Running against Clinton Trump looks like the second coming of Jesus.  She is that bad versus him.

But even if you take her out of it, what are these red flags I am supposed to see? Don't bore me with all the racism pish, if that is what you are thinking I am not buying it. (Personally I think Obama is a bigger racist than Trump and Trump will be a 'relief' in that regard if he won.)

When I say I am not 100% about Trump it is not because I doubt for a second he will be an honest, hard working and decent president it is that sometimes I genuinely wondered if he started this run for all the free publicity it gave him or at least partly. And then he started to actually win and he thought... oh well fhuck it I might as well be president as well then. But then you can go back and see him talking about it decades ago.

Trump actually looks like a 'real' candidate to me. Like one of 'us'. (hardly true as his dad was pretty rich but versus the washington political types he does). I think that is why they all really hate him so much. For me it is that washington political elite and media circle jerk that are the ones I really cannot relate to at all. Utter whankers of the highest grade. Smug arrogant sleazeballs who talk endless shit to justify their hideous policies. The fact they all hate Trump are not red flags but the best endorsements he can have. Mon the Trump.

On 9/25/2016 at 10:03 AM, Ally Bongo said:

:(

Clinton v Sanders - preferred Sanders

Cruz v Trump - preferred Trump by a mile

Clinton v Trump - worried more about Trump but know Clinton is a harpie

Glad i dont have a vote

sums up my views on the matter, especially the bit about not having a vote 

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

Running against Clinton Trump looks like the second coming of Jesus.  She is that bad versus him.

But even if you take her out of it, what are these red flags I am supposed to see? Don't bore me with all the racism pish, if that is what you are thinking I am not buying it. (Personally I think Obama is a bigger racist than Trump and Trump will be a 'relief' in that regard if he won.)

When I say I am not 100% about Trump it is not because I doubt for a second he will be an honest, hard working and decent president it is that sometimes I genuinely wondered if he started this run for all the free publicity it gave him or at least partly. And then he started to actually win and he thought... oh well fhuck it I might as well be president as well then. But then you can go back and see him talking about it decades ago.

Trump actually looks like a 'real' candidate to me. Like one of 'us'. (hardly true as his dad was pretty rich but versus the washington political types he does). I think that is why they all really hate him so much. For me it is that washington political elite and media circle jerk that are the ones I really cannot relate to at all. Utter whankers of the highest grade. Smug arrogant sleazeballs who talk endless shit to justify their hideous policies. The fact they all hate Trump are not red flags but the best endorsements he can have. Mon the Trump.

He got his business going by bumping all the small businesses he had sub contracted out for his mob connected construction in New York. Loads of folk got stiffed by him and the mob. here's a good article about it. This isn't to sway who would i vote for, none of us get to vote anyway, just adding information and context. We know the clintons over saw Mena arkansas and the links that has with Iran-contra etc.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910

3 hours ago, phart said:

He got his business going by bumping all the small businesses he had sub contracted out for his mob connected construction in New York. Loads of folk got stiffed by him and the mob. here's a good article about it. This isn't to sway who would i vote for, none of us get to vote anyway, just adding information and context. We know the clintons over saw Mena arkansas and the links that has with Iran-contra etc.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910

second paragraph...

That story eventually came out in a federal investigation, which also concluded that in a construction industry saturated with mob influence, the Trump Plaza apartment building most likely benefited from connections to racketeering. 

Saturated phart. So there is absolutely no way you can be a new york based mega property developer magnate like el Trumpo and not get along with the mafia. Does that make him mob though phart? He is just not man. He makes deals. And if that means 'buying' over priced cement from 'Vinnie" then that is what he will do. I admire his pragmatism (and indefatigability).

26 minutes ago, thplinth said:

second paragraph...

That story eventually came out in a federal investigation, which also concluded that in a construction industry saturated with mob influence, the Trump Plaza apartment building most likely benefited from connections to racketeering. 

Saturated phart. So there is absolutely no way you can be a new york based mega property developer magnate like el Trumpo and not get along with the mafia. Does that make him mob though phart? He is just not man. He makes deals. And if that means 'buying' over priced cement from 'Vinnie" then that is what he will do. I admire his pragmatism (and indefatigability).

If he is mob he is CIA, I just said mob connected. It was a comedian called Joey Diaz that was going on about his construction business on some podcast that got me interested in it, he knew loads of folk that got stiffed during the time. Which led me to look into some of the stuff.

It's information i'm giving you not an argument that you shouldn't like him. He does deals to enrich himself at the expense of who, he cares not.

For all we know Trump might just be to ensure Hilary gets elected. Democrat and republican are opposite wings of the same bird.

20 minutes ago, phart said:

If he is mob he is CIA, I just said mob connected. It was a comedian called Joey Diaz that was going on about his construction business on some podcast that got me interested in it, he knew loads of folk that got stiffed during the time. Which led me to look into some of the stuff.

It's information i'm giving you not an argument that you shouldn't like him. He does deals to enrich himself at the expense of who, he cares not.

For all we know Trump might just be to ensure Hilary gets elected. Democrat and republican are opposite wings of the same bird.

No one said he was going to be Jesus FFS. C'mon now he is the republican presidential candidate for the USA. Free markets run through his veins. Unfettered deal making is the mechanism which will propel us all to a better After-Trump (A.T.) world.

He is far too vain to be evil Phart. Dont worry about it. Vote Trump.

edit: What I mean is Trump is not in this for money or even power. He is in this to do what is (rightly or wrongly) the 'right' thing. I dont think anyone owns Trump. He is far more concerned about how history will judge him. This makes him a decent president to be IMHO.

Edited by thplinth

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

No one said he was going to be Jesus FFS. C'mon now he is the republican presidential candidate for the USA. Free markets run through his veins. Unfettered deal making is the mechanism which will propel us all to a better After-Trump (A.T.) world.

He is far too vain to be evil Phart. Dont worry about it. Vote Trump.

I don't believe in the concepts of good and evil.

i also don't believe the POTUS has as much sway in running the world as most think either. So i'm not bothered.

4 minutes ago, phart said:

I don't believe in the concepts of good and evil.

i also don't believe the POTUS has as much sway in running the world as most think either. So i'm not bothered.

Whether you do or not is not the point.

And if that is true why go to the bother of killing Kennedy?

20 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Whether you do or not is not the point.

And if that is true why go to the bother of killing Kennedy?

It wasn't true then, Eisenhower warned of it, the encroaching influence of a 2nd government. Kennedy sacked Allen Dulles who is thought of as the Ambassador of the secret government to the elected government. Wanted to inspect Dimona, was going after the mob, wanted to break the CIA apart. Was for civil rights etc. Was a uniter instead of a divider. So he got taken out, as did another uniter Dr King. Then Bobby Kennedy when he made to grab the power back, a brainwashed palestinian firing 13 shots out of 9 shot gun while standing in front of him and hitting him behind the ear from 3 inches.

Even good old Ted miraculously survived a plane crash. Had some murky death of a woman associated with him.. enough to keep him out of any real power plays beyond Senator.

Edited by phart

21 minutes ago, phart said:

It wasn't true then, Eisenhower warned of it, the encroaching influence of a 2nd government. Kennedy sacked Allen Dulles who is thought of as the Ambassador of the secret government to the elected government. Wanted to inspect Dimona, was going after the mob, wanted to break the CIA apart. Was for civil rights etc. Was a uniter instead of a divider. So he got taken out, as did another uniter Dr King. Then Bobby Kennedy when he made to grab the power back, a brainwashed palestinian firing 13 shots out of 9 shot gun while standing in front of him and hitting him behind the ear from 3 inches.

Even good old Ted miraculously survived a plane crash. Had some murky death of a woman associated with him.. enough to keep him out of any real power plays beyond Senator.

Meaning it is true now... 

Cant disagree as usual but this time is different. They would have taken any rat bag douche instead of Trump. So I don't think (from their unbridled shitting of themselves at Trump winning) it as much game over as we fear.

Financially Trump 'thinks' for himself (and not the money who made him/ put him there). Once in the Whitehouse he could undo as vast amount of irrational lobby'ist driven shit. Or be no worse than Clinton. What you got to lose? Push the Trump button.

10 hours ago, thplinth said:

But even if you take her out of it, what are these red flags I am supposed to see?

His policies - Vague or non existant

Lots of grandiose promises that will be carried out "very quickly" and "it's gonna be great"

So what do you see being enacted in Hillary's first year after she beats Trump? Policy wise?

And yeah... Damn that Trump for saying Let's make America great again.

Question: Is Donald trump eligible to play for Scotland? (grandmother rule?) 

If yes I think we should cap him before the yanks get in.

Edited by thplinth