Was Trump behind latest NY Bombings? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Was Trump behind latest NY Bombings?

34 minutes ago, thplinth said:

So what do you see being enacted in Hillary's first year after she beats Trump? Policy wise?

And yeah... Damn that Trump for saying Let's make America great again.

Question: Is Donald trump eligible to play for Scotland? (grandmother rule?) 

If yes I think we should cap him before the yanks get in.

:lol:

Their policies are available online and i'm no going to post any of them to give the impression (again) that im in support of her.

Clinton's would likely be far worse in the middle east than Obama's for example

However the problem with Trump's policies is that he has contradicted himself on numerous occasions - Immigration, Muslim ban, Taxes, NATO, Tackling the National debt, Abortion et al - whilst of course adding "It's gonna be great" after each contradiction lol

If that was a candidate in an election over here they would have been hunted long ago

I accept that he is not a politician per se and not au fait in not allowing yourself to get caught out like that .. but still it's a bit worrying

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Have you seen the debate? How did it go, clear winner?

From the small pieces i have heard - i was on the side of Trump !

18 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Sure Ally sure. :spin:

Thought she came across as a knowall

Nobody likes a knowall

If i was advising Trump thats what i would play on

On 9/27/2016 at 1:55 PM, Ally Bongo said:

Thought she came across as a knowall

Nobody likes a knowall

If i was advising Trump thats what i would play on

Overall he did very well. Still cant resist having to 'win' sometimes when he would be better STFU but compared to the start he has 99% eliminated this problem. I could pinpoint two or three incidents in his performance that I did not like but not much more. This is going to go down to the wire (if that is the right expression). 

edit: you suspicious at all of Clinton's preparedness for all the questions, the moderator bias? it was not as bad as I expected given all the press. But the moderator was biased in my view.

Edited by thplinth

On 26/09/2016 at 3:52 PM, phart said:

He got his business going by bumping all the small businesses he had sub contracted out for his mob connected construction in New York. Loads of folk got stiffed by him and the mob. here's a good article about it. This isn't to sway who would i vote for, none of us get to vote anyway, just adding information and context. We know the clintons over saw Mena arkansas and the links that has with Iran-contra etc.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910

A very interesting read. If his mob connections are common knowledge, why is the Clinton camp not making more of this. Or, are they in with the mob as well. Wouldn't surprise me.