Partitioning Scotland - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Partitioning Scotland

55 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Seeing a pattern here.  Yes you did.  :ok:

What was that question?  I asked if the "Blue" was for Rangers.  Is that it?

I feel we're not getting anywhere.  I think lots of people let their football team dictate their politics, if that football team is Rangers.  You don't.  Is that a fair summary?

3 minutes ago, adamntg said:

What was that question?  I asked if the "Blue" was for Rangers.  Is that it?

I feel we're not getting anywhere.  I think lots of people let their football team dictate their politics, if that football team is Rangers.  You don't.  Is that a fair summary?

It's a shame for those that do.  I actually find it quite strange that someone can link the two.  Fortunately I don't know anyone like that.  I agree, getting nowhere.  

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 9:58 AM, aaid said:

It's a load of grandstanding nonsense even putting to one side any dubious arguments on legality.

Think about what they are saying, majority of people in D&G voted to stay in the UK, that point at least is true.   

So in the event of Scotland voting for independence, they want a vote to stay part of the U.K.

This is part of the White Noise propaganda war - threatening the Balkanisation of Scotland.

Sadly, I think we'll hear more of this bollix in the coming months.