Goal music poll - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Goal music poll

Guest flumax

See todays email...(would link but might be personal link). 

Screenshot_20160920_174121.png

None for me. Let the crowd roar be the soundtrack to goals 

Edited by flumax

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music! Aye. Why stop there? Give us jelly and ice cream before the game, maybe some balloons to blow up.

I was just saying to ma mate after we failed to qualify yet again, y'know I'm not that bothered about the football not being up to much, what I really want is an Improved Customer Experience

Thank you, SFA, you're on the ball and no mistake

The whole loch lomond,500 miles thing went past its use by date about 3 campaigns ago.absolutely cringe worthy.I'm all for the whole match day experience thing but.....

4 hours ago, allyc said:

The whole loch lomond,500 miles thing went past its use by date about 3 campaigns ago.absolutely cringe worthy.I'm all for the whole match day experience thing but.....

I still enjoy it. Much rather that than Des Clarke hosting some sort of penalty shoot-out thing. Or that time the samba band did a lap of the running track. That was bad.  Let's face it if they didn't play loch lomond at half time it would just be 50,000 folk standing around staring at their phones.

39 minutes ago, pca68 said:

I still enjoy it. Much rather that than Des Clarke hosting some sort of penalty shoot-out thing. Or that time the samba band did a lap of the running track. That was bad.  Let's face it if they didn't play loch lomond at half time it would just be 50,000 folk standing around staring at their phones.

Get Roary back on his Harley!

personally think the thing could be revamped.  

bored of 500 miles and loch lomond.  there's loads of traditional songs that could be given the light of day.  or modern ones too.

Twist and Shout!?  Decent song but doesn't seem right at all for just after a goal.

mass pipes and drums before the game are always good though.