Autonomous Scottish labour - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Autonomous Scottish labour

Guest flumax

2 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Braden Davy is a cvnt of the worst kind

Bit  strong. I saw him at hustings vs Salmond. Very niave, nice young man who justs wants attention. He hadn't a clue and every answer started with when I worked on zero hour contract at McDonald's, or my disabled mam. 

Has definitely plotting his way to the top. Parliamentary candidate, political aid, been told to go back and get his degree, navy reserves, all out political wannabe 1-0-1.

I wonder how Dame Anne feels about her protégé now? 

12 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Was he originally Davy Braden and had to change to Braden Davy to be a Tory ?

He was Braden Davy when he was campaigning for Labour/Vote No

11 minutes ago, flumax said:

Bit  strong.

Stand by it

He started off as a Northumbrian Nationalist so it's safe to say he's on something of a political journey.   The rate he's going at though, he'll be in Britain First by Christmas   

Edited by aaid

4 minutes ago, aaid said:

He started off as a Northumbrian Nationalist so it's safe to say he's on something of a political journey.   The rate he's going at though, he'll be in Britain First by Christmas   

He was second for leave.eu in Scotland. Can see him going UKIP before then.. You know the Northern working class thing first. Seems to be taking quite a bit of the labour vote in North England 

On 25 September 2016 at 10:05 AM, TDYER63 said:

Was he originally Davy Braden and had to change to Braden Davy to be a Tory ?

:lol::lol: There's a few people I'm going to tell this to and state it as a fact. They're stupid and gossipy so look forward to seeing how long before it's retold to me. 

On 25 September 2016 at 10:06 AM, flumax said:

Bit  strong. I saw him at hustings vs Salmond. Very niave, nice young man who justs wants attention. He hadn't a clue and every answer started with when I worked on zero hour contract at McDonald's, or my disabled mam. 

Your "defence" :-)) can also be summed up by the expression, "you're no as daft as you look."  Both made me smile.