Slovakia - 100% Ticket Pickup - Page 2 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Slovakia - 100% Ticket Pickup

Debian

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

did they say when the emails to those selected for pick ups?

Sorry didn't ask.He did say they haven't posted any tickets yet.Also found out I wasn't on the waiting list when I was told two weeks ago I was.

Edited by DINGI

On Friday, September 23, 2016 at 11:45 AM, captain said:

Odd choice for 100% pick up now that the horse has bolted.

Folk may have taken the risk on Italy/Czech tickets in order to secure points for the games with smaller capacities i.e. Slovakia. Everyone going to Slovakia will have enough for Wembley which people seem to be in a panic about.

So let's perhaps avoid a harvesting debate and get over to Slovakia for a win and 3 points.

Good post. 1200 italy tickets sold, only 600 used and goodness knows how many were given away to locals.

That was the game that should have been 100 percent pick up.

14 minutes ago, jamkam said:

pickup for 3 of us   ---    from my letterbox.    thank goodness they arrived ok -- 51p postage franked on letter.

no comment just feel let down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nothing worse than receiving tickets for a match you're going to.

Have you contacted the citizens advice bureau?

2 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

That's nuts. We're the two orders both linked through Friends and family? If so there's no excuse for the SSC to charge twice.

J

i was linked through friends and family but still got 2 seperate envelopes.   Not sure how it works to be honest -- when you apply does everyone have to be on same points for to get only one envelope?.

Does the person selected for pickup get an email direct from the SSC or is it the person who bought the tickets, on behalf of a group, that gets the pick up notification?  Also is it the whole group or can individuals from the group be selected?

I ordered tickets for folk on different points and they were also got delivered in 2 separate envelopes at £7.50 each.  They were all from my friends and family list but bought in different releases.  Surely they could figure out if that person had bought tickets earlier.

Edited by AndyB

1 hour ago, jamkam said:

pickup for 3 of us   ---    from my letterbox.    thank goodness they arrived ok -- 51p postage franked on letter.

no comment just feel let down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So was that 3 from 3 tickets ordered or was there more in the group that didn't get selected for pickup?  Did each of you get an individual email or was it to the person who bought the tickets who was notified for everyone?