Chris Sutton v Derek Johnstone - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Chris Sutton v Derek Johnstone

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Larky Masher said:

It is not obvious? He played for Celtic and this undermines all the splendid, insightful and unbiased commentary he does on the TV.

No it isn't obvious.

I'm outwith the UK, so I don't have the benefit of the party politics you allude to.

Just now, Larky Masher said:

So you have no terms of reference to question my assertion the Chris Sutton is a c*nt?

Not in the least bit interested, mate.

Chris Sutton may be a c*nt, probably is, but possibly not.

But by the same token Derek Johnstone, Murdo McLoed, Davie Provo, Derek Ferguson, and them all will equally be c*nts no?

Someone said (can't remember who) that they could not believe that 18 pages were devoted to the Aberdeen - Rangers game.

You are an intelligent guy - how do we make it better?

7 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Not in the least bit interested, mate.

Chris Sutton may be a c*nt, probably is, but possibly not.

But by the same token Derek Johnstone, Murdo McLoed, Davie Provo, Derek Ferguson, and them all will equally be c*nts no?

Someone said (can't remember who) that they could not believe that 18 pages were devoted to the Aberdeen - Rangers game.

You are an intelligent guy - how do we make it better?

Allow me to choose who can post on the board.

On 9/30/2016 at 10:40 PM, Larky Masher said:

RBS's whole worldview was skewed by the Nat West takeover and everything was referenced to that. For the ABN Amro deal they didn't even do full due diligence so they weren't aware of the shite they were buying and they bought in cash which almost drained their reserves.  Watch the documentary RBS - Inside the Bank That Ran Out of Money or read this

I would say it was stupid to not carry out full due diligence?? 

I see Sutton has expressed besument over the choice of Bob Bradley instead of Ryan Giggs for the job at Swansea. Bradleys CV  pales into insignificance I guess when compared to Giggs experience of club and international management.

Edited by EddardStark

3 hours ago, EddardStark said:

I see Sutton has expressed besument over the choice of Bob Bradley instead of Ryan Giggs for the job at Swansea. Bradleys CV  pales into insignificance I guess when compared to Giggs experience of club and international management.

I was unfortunate enough to hear him for a minute or two on 5Live last night before I had to hit the off switch - putting the pish he comes away to one side, I can never get over how whiny, dreary and miserable he sounds. Listening to him is utter torture.

14 minutes ago, neilser said:

I was unfortunate enough to hear him for a minute or two on 5Live last night before I had to hit the off switch - putting the pish he comes away to one side, I can never get over how whiny, dreary and miserable he sounds. Listening to him is utter torture.

It's his personality. Whiny, dreary and miserable is a pretty spot on summary. 

3 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It's his personality. Whiny, dreary and miserable is a pretty spot on summary. 

I think it's that accent. Couple of boys in my work with similar accents, and I can't tell whether they are happy, angry....

I was speaking to someone who'd played with Sutton, and he reckons he's a good laugh and a real wind up merchant.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

I think it's that accent. Couple of boys in my work with similar accents, and I can't tell whether they are happy, angry....

I was speaking to someone who'd played with Sutton, and he reckons he's a good laugh and a real wind up merchant.

But was that someone a whiny dreary arsehole too? it's all relative. ?

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

Does he not live in a menagerie or something similar?

Possibly with llamas & camels where he learned to spit in people's faces? 

Didnt he get done for spitting in a guy's face twice, after leaving a restaurant & falling into some woman, then blamed it on drinking two glasses of wine?