Aberdeen F.C. - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

12 hours ago, Parklife said:

Correct. Hope they've been caught on cctv

so as an Aberdeen fan what are you going to do about it? If you idly sit back and do nothing to help stamp out this sort of behaviour then you are complicit in it. Good Aberdeen fans have allowed this to go on for too long

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Boynze said:

so as an Aberdeen fan what are you going to do about it? If you idly sit back and do nothing to help stamp out this sort of behaviour then you are complicit in it. Good Aberdeen fans have allowed this to go on for too long

No they haven't. 

I don't think I've read about a bus being vandalised before. 

You're just making that up,aren't you. 

35 minutes ago, Boynze said:

I'm sure AFC will do anything they can to help find the perpetrators. 

I do hope you're not trying to equate one fandan vandalising a bus with decades of overt sectarianism? That'd be foolish. 

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm sure AFC will do anything they can to help find the perpetrators. 

I do hope you're not trying to equate one fandan vandalising a bus with decades of overt sectarianism? That'd be foolish. 

so in short, nothing then.

I am confused as to why you would bring sectarianism into it, that has little to do with bad blood between these 2 clubs.

17 minutes ago, Boynze said:

I am confused as to why you would bring sectarianism into it, that has little to do with bad blood between these 2 clubs.

It is what he does.  Can't help himself.

3 minutes ago, Boynze said:

so in short, nothing then.

What can i personally do about this? You seem to be trying to have a dig at me based on the fact that i've said Rangers fans have allowed some of their fellow supporters to get away with sectarian singing. Have i misunderstood this? 

If i knew who had done this i would contact both the Police and AFC and inform them. I actually reported two fellow Aberdeen fans to AFC last season. Both of them were next to me in the away end at Tynecastle and spent half the match throwing coins towards the home fans. I don't know the guys but informed AFC of their seat numbers, so hopefully they were banned from purchasing tickets. :ok: 

Incidentally, there seems to be a lot Aberdeen fans yesterday complaining about coin-throwing from the away end (something that has actually affected me in a previous AFC vs RFC fixture). So again, hopefully those responsible are identified and dealt with. 

It's not funny at all this, but I had to laugh at the reporting.  After the DR's reporting of the SC Final and their retractments, you would think they'd ca' canny on these accusations.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/watch-rangers-fans-appear-throw-8915592

Aberdeen fan gets walloped on the BACK of the head by a chair that was thrown.  The BACK of the head.

Now, as the video shows, he is facing the Rangers fans...  Now unless someone threw a chair and it got caught in the wind and blew back, this Aberdeen fan was whacked on the BACK of the head by a fellow fan.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I'm intrigued though. How come Aberdeen didn't "bottle it" yesterday? Or in a cup 1/4 final on Thursday night? 

Me too, it's nice to see. Either they are at last getting a backbone or they simply managed to get past inferior teams?

41 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Me too, it's nice to see. Either they are at last getting a backbone or they simply managed to get past inferior teams?

So Aberdeen win = inferior teams. Aberdeen lose = bottled it? 

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

22 minutes ago, Parklife said:

So Aberdeen win = inferior teams. Aberdeen lose = bottled it? 

10 minutes ago, macy37 said:

You tell me.

This is Rousseau and Voltaire all over again.

1 hour ago, Debian said:

It's not funny at all this, but I had to laugh at the reporting.  After the DR's reporting of the SC Final and their retractments, you would think they'd ca' canny on these accusations.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/watch-rangers-fans-appear-throw-8915592

Aberdeen fan gets walloped on the BACK of the head by a chair that was thrown.  The BACK of the head.

Now, as the video shows, he is facing the Rangers fans...  Now unless someone threw a chair and it got caught in the wind and blew back, this Aberdeen fan was whacked on the BACK of the head by a fellow fan.

This is completely incorrect. The fence in the background of the video is that which separates the two sets of fans. As he is vaguely looking in the direction of the camera when hit, with the fence behind him, he cannot be looking at the rangers fans. Carry on. 

1 hour ago, The Giant said:

This is completely incorrect. The fence in the background of the video is that which separates the two sets of fans. As he is vaguely looking in the direction of the camera when hit, with the fence behind him, he cannot be looking at the rangers fans. Carry on. 

No it isnae

5 hours ago, Debian said:

What the hell are you slavering about? Watching the video it clearly comes from the Rangers end and continues in that direction past the guy.

Also the seat was yellow. Is it not the yellow seats that are just over the segregation fence?

Edited by iainmac1

5 hours ago, Debian said:

There are no yellow seats in the home section. 

Deflect away however.

1 hour ago, iainmac1 said:

What the hell are you slavering about? Watching the video it clearly comes from the Rangers end and continues in that direction past the guy.

Also the seat was yellow. Is it not the yellow seats that are just over the segregation fence?

https://peterrmiles.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/pittodrie-090213-62.jpg

Edited by dandydunn