Aberdeen F.C. - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 26/09/2016 at 1:35 PM, Debian said:

It's not funny at all this, but I had to laugh at the reporting.  After the DR's reporting of the SC Final and their retractments, you would think they'd ca' canny on these accusations.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/watch-rangers-fans-appear-throw-8915592

Aberdeen fan gets walloped on the BACK of the head by a chair that was thrown.  The BACK of the head.

Now, as the video shows, he is facing the Rangers fans...  Now unless someone threw a chair and it got caught in the wind and blew back, this Aberdeen fan was whacked on the BACK of the head by a fellow fan.

Anyway................

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/new-video-shows-rangers-fans-throwing-seats-aberdeen-supporters/

On 9/26/2016 at 1:35 PM, Debian said:

It's not funny at all this, but I had to laugh at the reporting.  After the DR's reporting of the SC Final and their retractments, you would think they'd ca' canny on these accusations.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/watch-rangers-fans-appear-throw-8915592

Aberdeen fan gets walloped on the BACK of the head by a chair that was thrown.  The BACK of the head.

Now, as the video shows, he is facing the Rangers fans...  Now unless someone threw a chair and it got caught in the wind and blew back, this Aberdeen fan was whacked on the BACK of the head by a fellow fan.

oh my God, you surely are not being serious here are you????  

1 hour ago, Debian said:

I was at it - I am well aware chairs were being thrown.  I hope everyone of them is caught and banged to rights for criminal damage and assault.

aye right you were, you have been a slaver since the first day you joined this board and have continued. Nice attempt at backtracking. Just seen your later post, so no backtracking just pure outright lies, so much better 

Edited by dipped flake

3 hours ago, dipped flake said:

aye right you were, you have been a slaver since the first day you joined this board and have continued. Nice attempt at backtracking. Just seen your later post, so no backtracking just pure outright lies, so much better 

What are you on about? Have you been at the sherry again?