Big Sam - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a clown the guy is  - he'd already been in the press for alleged dodgy behaviour a few years back. He then gets the job of his dreams and fecks it up by bigging himself up to a couple of journalists with zero credentials to back them up. Whatever background story they fabricated they may as well have just worn wigs and stick on moustaches and adopted a Peter Sellers Inspector Clouseau accent and he'd have fallen for it.

As for the FA, if the journalists have known enough about him to be looking into his dealings for ages, should they not have done some due diligence themselves before giving him a £6m contract? 

Makes the SFA look like a model of competency...

27 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Spot on, the fact he was so matter of fact throughout the whole shambles more or less proves how 

commonplace this is, and obviously not the first time he's been involved in this.

Also I fecking hate the "Big Sam" tag, he's not that tall just a fat cvnt. So just call him Fat Sam or Fat Cvnt

Is he not 6'3"?  That's pretty tall.

2 hours ago, Big Col said:

Steady...

:lol:

1 hour ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Shamelessly stolen from TAMBers FB - the Chilean miners in 2010 were underground for 2 days longer than Allardyce was England manager!

I thank you ;)

44 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I've no doubt what he's done goes on in general. Only thing he's done wrong is get caught.

I don't doubt this for one second,football is corrupt as fvck.