Vape - Innokin - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Vape - Innokin

Guest BlueGaz

2 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

I'm not a fan of Innokin tanks. Been using a Nautilus tank for the past year and it's brilliant

I have a nautilus on my old coolfire mod which is still good but not TC.

29 minutes ago, they've_been_suckered said:

:ok:

how do you get off the vaping though, genuine question. 

I smoked for about 33 years or so and tried to stop loads of times.  the only time i was successful was with the vaping.  i started on the highest level of nicotine about 14 months ago and every 3 or 4 months i went down in strength.  i am now on lowest level and hoping to stop at the end of the year.  the last couple of months i have started to leave the vape at home, when i go to football, when i pop out, etc etc.  i do puff alot though, i must admit.  but, my feeling is that if i end up being on it longer than i want to, it is 1000s of times the lesser of 2 evils and a couple of grand cheaper a year.  haven spent a few quid on decent vape stuff though and now make my own liquids which is about £8 a 30ml bottle cheaper.  do you smoke?

11 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I smoked for about 33 years or so and tried to stop loads of times.  the only time i was successful was with the vaping.  i started on the highest level of nicotine about 14 months ago and every 3 or 4 months i went down in strength.  i am now on lowest level and hoping to stop at the end of the year.  the last couple of months i have started to leave the vape at home, when i go to football, when i pop out, etc etc.  i do puff alot though, i must admit.  but, my feeling is that if i end up being on it longer than i want to, it is 1000s of times the lesser of 2 evils and a couple of grand cheaper a year.  haven spent a few quid on decent vape stuff though and now make my own liquids which is about £8 a 30ml bottle cheaper.  do you smoke?

No, never understood it really. I've heard it's apparently harder to kick than Heroin though. Folk constantly Vaping these days annoys me but it's clearly helped you, Fair play.