Lithuania special event - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Lithuania special event

DubsDave

Just received an email inviting me to the following prior to the Lithuania game 

Scotland v Lithuania fan event

Ahead of Scotland’s next home match you are invited to an exclusive fan event at Hampden Park, from 5pm-7pm.

By simply applying here, and using the password This Time, you have the opportunity to enjoy:
  • Exclusive Hampden lounge access
  • Free Scotland Legends bottle of Tennent’s Lager or soft drink on arrival compliments of Official Scotland Partner, Tennent’s
  • Food and bar access
  • Live music from Dead Man Fall and Radio Clyde DJ, Greigsy
  • Peter Martin and Alan Rough will be part of a Q&A with Scotland legends

Signed up and received ticket ???

1 hour ago, DubsDave said:

Just received an email inviting me to the following prior to the Lithuania game 

Scotland v Lithuania fan event

Ahead of Scotland’s next home match you are invited to an exclusive fan event at Hampden Park, from 5pm-7pm.

By simply applying here, and using the password This Time, you have the opportunity to enjoy:
  • Exclusive Hampden lounge access
  • Free Scotland Legends bottle of Tennent’s Lager or soft drink on arrival compliments of Official Scotland Partner, Tennent’s
  • Food and bar access
  • Live music from Dead Man Fall and Radio Clyde DJ, Greigsy
  • Peter Martin and Alan Rough will be part of a Q&A with Scotland legends

Signed up and received ticket ???

Sold oot!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a ticket for this but cant manage. I am able to transfer it to someone else but you would need to collect the ticket from me tomorrow in Glasgow. If you are interested pm me. I need your name, ssc mumber , date of birth and email address to transfer it.