Bus Return - Bratislava to Trnava - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bus Return - Bratislava to Trnava

KingKennyMcLean

13 minutes ago, washboarder said:

get ur hotel to book a taxi return or use these guys:    http://www.taxitransport.sk/en/pricelist

Hi WB,

I emailed that firm yesterday and they told me they were fully booked for match day. I think me and my pals will just try and get a taxi booked once we're across there.

On 9/30/2016 at 1:40 PM, KingKennyMcLean said:

Hi WB,

I emailed that firm yesterday and they told me they were fully booked for match day. I think me and my pals will just try and get a taxi booked once we're across there.

At least you got a reply ! Can't get an answer off any of them so far , hopefully the hotel will be able to get us one , or we're walking back 

On 4. októbra 2016 at 6:27 PM, tattiescone69 said:

At least you got a reply ! Can't get an answer off any of them so far , hopefully the hotel will be able to get us one , or we're walking back 

Is last 40 seats aviable in coach. 2 pick up points  1. holiday inn 2. on main square. 

taxi return coast minimum 120euros.

On 4. októbra 2016 at 6:27 PM, tattiescone69 said:

On 1. októbra 2016 at 1:30 PM, Hodden Grey said:

Looking for two seats on the bus to Trnava as well. Post me a line if anythings available. Thx.

email this guy his name is Zdenko he have 40 seats amiable asking 25euros per person for return transfer.  event@plank.sk

On 30. septembra 2016 at 2:18 PM, Faddy's Left Boot said:

We need 4 as well.

email to this guy event@plank.sk he have 2 coaches going from Bratislava main square to Trnava and then back after game.Asking 25 euros per person.  or his number 00421911455577

Looking for two seats on the bus to Trnava as well. Post me a line if anythings available. Thx.

email to this guy event@plank.sk he have 2 coaches going from Bratislava main square to Trnava and then back after game.Asking 25 euros per person.  or his number 00421911455577

On 29. septembra 2016 at 2:11 PM, Tartan_Don said:

Another 3 needed here..