JEANS - Page 2 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

JEANS

Sweaty Jock

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Sweaty Jock said:

AK 47 NEWBIE??? been following Scotland for over 30 years and wearing national dress with PRIDE and back then it was a lot of good guys from up Aberdeen way and fife hardly a pair of JEANS in sight a sea of tartan and LION RAMPANTS

Are you bonny 78 in disguise :spin:

What about tight denim hot pants like those worn by Dave in the Moneysupermarket ads? Would they constitute jeans or are the ok as there are bare legs on show? If not then I might just not bother making the trip. I want my point though. Shit, run the gauntlet of the fashion police or risk punishment for harvesting? 

3 hours ago, Sweaty Jock said:

DEECIE are you one of those neds then, not welcome don't need people like you

TARTAN QUEEN Roberts buses will be the best organised but if your not willing to stand up for the old school Scotland fans who are loud and proud about our heritage you will not be missed

CALLUMAYR your name says it all, stick to the west coast ya bin raker. make yourself known to Robert in Slovakia if your going and see if your so big and the rest of your ayr crew

PARKLIFE whos your sources there is only one admin on fbook but the page is getting out of control and hijacked

Ha ha you carry on with the dreams mate. Been following Scotland for more years than I can remember and nobody cares what I wear anymore than I care what anybody else wears but fyi I do own a kilt but won't be wearing this in Slovakia for reasons that don't concern you

28 minutes ago, Sweaty Jock said:

TARTAN TOKYO don't know if your being funny or not but denim shorts HAVE A WORD were talking about the national dress and the WORLD FAMOUS tartan army showing everyone what were about

SCOTLAND THE BRAVE 

Those that know me will confirm that I am never funny.

I probably wouldn't wear heels though like Dave does. Accident waiting to happen on the cobbled streets of old town Bratislava.

So, if the national dress is what you were talking about, what are you talking about now?

2 hours ago, Sweaty Jock said:

WHERES THE PIES location BOURNEMOUTH England piss aff ya numpty

AMTA that's the response we are wanting all these "TAMBERS" are more interested in chucking pints about and singing about making all the noise whilst wearing a pair JEANS not a bit of tartan in sight

THEYVE BEEN SUCKERED everyone that's been banned apologised and for there behaviour Robert would be more than happy welcoming them back on the page. if someone doesn't run the place chaos would take over.

but come on lets get the message across here JEANS not welcome stick a kilt on have a sing and a dance win lose or draw SCOTLAND THE BRAVE Roberts buses are going to be rocking and not a west coast ned in sight

I think I would be more concerned about your education i.e. spelling and grammar than what Scotland fans wear. So you would still want to party if we lose. Ok you stick with that thought. I personally can't talk to anybody when we lose and head straight back to hotel. Each to their own. Chucking pints about .... whatever

41 minutes ago, Sweaty Jock said:

TARTAN TOKYO don't know if your being funny or not but denim shorts HAVE A WORD were talking about the national dress and the WORLD FAMOUS tartan army showing everyone what were about

SCOTLAND THE BRAVE 

That whole paragraph makes no sense at all.  "Your" in the first line and "were" used twice in the space of two lines. Seriously do you read back what you write??? This has gone from the ridiculous to the sublime but still funny 

TARTAN QUEEN who cares about the score that's not what these trips are about it could be SHINTY for I care its about going in your NATIONAL DRESS being kind to the locals and making a great impression you sound like a bitter person and one of the new breed of "Scotland fans" JEANS AND CLUB FLAGS.

as for my spelling I run a very successful golf travel company with over 50 employees so I must be doing something right

still disappointed with the reaction I have got here and on fbook but at least Robert got rid of some of the NUMPTIES

31 minutes ago, Sweaty Jock said:

TARTAN QUEEN who cares about the score that's not what these trips are about it could be SHINTY for I care its about going in your NATIONAL DRESS being kind to the locals and making a great impression you sound like a bitter person and one of the new breed of "Scotland fans" JEANS AND CLUB FLAGS.

as for my spelling I run a very successful golf travel company with over 50 employees so I must be doing something right

still disappointed with the reaction I have got here and on fbook but at least Robert got rid of some of the NUMPTIES

I can't believe you said you don't care about the score. Some fan you are. I am always kind to the people I like (and even some I don't) and the locals I meet. Ha ha new breed of Scotland fan and bitter as well. Oh well I would be as well selling my Scotland end ticket and staying at home wearing my jeans and waving my club flag. Successful businessman - you obviously have somebody who checks your spelling and grammar before sending any correspondence. Robert obviously didn't do a very good job of ridding the numpties if you're still there. Have a nice life living in your bubble