JEANS - Page 5 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

JEANS

Sweaty Jock

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, mingin' said:

I'm about to start laying out my Scotland national dress in advance of Glasgow and Slovakia.

I've made a check list to make sure I don't forget any of the required attire

Glengarry - complete with lots of wee badges from every away game I've been to, and many I haven't, so that I've got instant respect.  Argentina 78 obviously takes pride of place even though I was born in 77.  Amongst the badges you'll find other allegiances like YES and Irn Bru. Maybe a funny Tufty Club or Blue Peter badge too.   More importantly it charts all the Ted Christopher, Andy Chung and Tartan Doc gigs I've attended. 

The luxurious and impressively tall feathers that adorn it with such impressive effect were hand plucked from birds poached from every Scottish estate in the hands of murdering English and foreign landowners. 

Gillies shirt - dark green and embarrassingly tight to show off my impressive girth... with real leather laces and a huge floppy collar. Braw.

Kilt.  The orange one with rampant lions. Shows I'm not too much of traditionalist and hip with the trends. It's cool.

Kilt belt - with extra holes punched to accommodate my famous girth. The leather is crafted from Aberdeen Angus bull skin and embossed with the words to 'doe a deer'.

Belt buckle - hewn from cut offs from the Forth Rail Bridge and that big crane at Finnieston. It was smelted at Falkirk and sculptured by Andy Scott using the same method with which he created the Kelpies.  It will soon be on display at the new Dundee V&A.

Pipers jacket- thick, felted and gloriously adorned with silver braid and exactly 1314 buttons. Freedom!

Sporran- made from road kill from every region of Scotland. Includes the furs of otter, deer, arctic fox, beaver, wolf, badger, seal, wild cat, pine martin, red squirrel, bear, Glesga Cat and other rare and endangered Scottish species that only I am legally qualified to wear.  The cantle is pure gold sourced from my own mine in the hills above Tyndrum.

Sporran chain - each link is embossed with the name of every foot soldier murdered at Culloden. Bastards.

Kilt pin - a thing of beauty.  Crafted from Iona silver it depicts scenes representing the degradation my fellow scots have endured under 300 years of English subjugation.

Underpants.  Aye right!  My balls have been exposed to such low temperatures that they've shrunk to such microscopic size I've been invited to shoot them around the hadron collider.
...and my penis is countersunk.

Socks - representing the heritage of the northern islands they're knitted from a unique blend of wool harvested from the rare sheep and goats only found running feral on the cliffs of St Kilda, Fair Isle and Foula .  When they get damp from the dew dripping from my crotch they repel every known species of biting midge.

Shoes.  Brogues. With segs embossed with saltires, lion rampants and thistles so I leave the iconic imprints of Scotland in every city we march.

Fags - Regal

Hipper- Rusty nail. 

Sorted.

Don't know where to start, fantastic :lol:

MINGING great stuff you that's what I'm looking for, it could be doing with out all the TED gigs but whatever way you look at its better than JEANS and a Scotland top mate HA HA HA 

ZiCO don't worry ARSEHOLE am gonna be able to spot you a mile off if that's what you gonna be wearing and am gonna make you feel so small and embarrassed. When 4 or 5 kited highlanders confront you you won't be as big and that's a FACT too many people all mouth on this forum you ask Robert for me on the day of the game at the meeting point and I'll be more than welcome to tear your outfit apart and show you what a TRUE SCOTSMAN will be wearing. They might not be all on here but I have a good group of laddies who are sick to the back teeth of this NEW BREED of Scotland fan JEANS STRIP and CLUB COLOURS 

SUTHERLAND AND SCOTLAND THE BRAVE 

17 hours ago, deecie said:

What happened in Fulham?

Regards,

Nosey TA (Denim Division)

I will tell you when I see you in Bratslava I will be the one in jeans and Scotland top and limping as too much to go into on here!!!

14 hours ago, Sempre said:

Prague is in the Czech Republic mate....

Yes. Decided to have an angry rant about not being a "proper Scotsman" at the people who were sat at the bar in jeans. Everyone just laughed at him and he eventually got bored and went and annoyed someone else.

Ffs some people really need to get a life. Really thought you were on the wind up!! But as SJ doesn't go for the game only for the party is it really surprising 

16 hours ago, mingin' said:

I'm about to start laying out my Scotland national dress in advance of Glasgow and Slovakia.

Glengarry - complete with lots of wee badges from every away game I've been to, and many I haven't, so that I've got instant respect.  Argentina 78 obviously takes pride of place even though I was born in 77.  Amongst the badges you'll find other allegiances like YES and Irn Bru. Maybe a funny Tufty Club or Blue Peter badge too.   More importantly it charts all the Ted Christopher, Andy Chung and Tartan Doc gigs I've attended. 

The luxurious and impressively tall feathers that adorn it with such impressive effect were hand plucked from birds poached from every Scottish estate in the hands of murdering English and foreign landowners. 

Gillies shirt - dark green and embarrassingly tight to show off my impressive girth... with real leather laces and a huge floppy collar. Braw.

Kilt.  The orange one with rampant lions. Shows I'm not too much of traditionalist and hip with the trends. It's cool.

Kilt belt - with extra holes punched to accommodate my famous girth. The leather is crafted from Aberdeen Angus bull skin and embossed with the words to 'doe a deer'.

Belt buckle - hewn from cut offs from the Forth Rail Bridge and that big crane at Finnieston. It was smelted at Falkirk and sculptured by Andy Scott using the same method with which he created the Kelpies.  It will soon be on display at the new Dundee V&A.

Pipers jacket- thick, felted and gloriously adorned with silver braid and exactly 1314 buttons. Freedom!

Sporran- made from road kill from every region of Scotland. Includes the furs of otter, deer, arctic fox, beaver, wolf, badger, seal, wild cat, pine martin, red squirrel, bear, Glesga Cat and other rare and endangered Scottish species that only I am legally qualified to wear.  The cantle is pure gold sourced from my own mine in the hills above Tyndrum.

Sporran chain - each link is embossed with the name of every foot soldier murdered at Culloden. Bastards.

Kilt pin - a thing of beauty.  Crafted from Iona silver it depicts scenes representing the degradation my fellow scots have endured under 300 years of English subjugation.

Underpants.  Aye right!  My balls have been exposed to such low temperatures that they've shrunk to such microscopic size I've been invited to shoot them around the hadron collider.

Socks - representing the heritage of the northern islands they're knitted from a unique blend of wool harvested from the rare sheep and goats only found running feral on the cliffs of St Kilda, Fair Isle and Foula .  When they get damp from the dew dripping from my crotch they repel every known species of biting midge.

Shoes.  Brogues. With segs embossed with saltires, lion rampants and thistles so I leave the iconic imprints of Scotland in every city we march.

Fags - Regal

Hipper- Rusty nail. 

Sorted.

That's you in the good books with SJ. Brilliant

On 1 October 2016 at 9:57 AM, Sweaty Jock said:

ZiCO don't worry ARSEHOLE am gonna be able to spot you a mile off if that's what you gonna be wearing and am gonna make you feel so small and embarrassed. When 4 or 5 kited highlanders confront you you won't be as big and that's a FACT too many people all mouth on this forum you ask Robert for me on the day of the game at the meeting point and I'll be more than welcome to tear your outfit apart and show you what a TRUE SCOTSMAN will be wearing. 

:lol: 

take it you've never met Zico ! 

Your coming across as one of these my jeans are better than your jeans fellas. 

Rip the jeans off him, but I advice you not to touch the Hawaii shirt. He gets wild over that. 

On 30/09/2016 at 6:22 PM, mingin' said:

Fags - Regal

Hipper- Rusty nail. 

Sorted.

:lol: