Goal music vote - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Goal music vote

Dunty

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

Totally agree. It's pathetic. They'll be running out to pom pom girls next.

I think we tried that already. Didn't we have the Rockettes or something similar for a while borrowed from the Basketball team?

4 hours ago, podgers1903 said:

Could you imagine the bounce when it goes off 

No, because I'll be celebrating the goal not listening to some pish tune.

Why we need music to help us celebrate I don't know. 

Isn't a goal enough to get you out of your seat?

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

Totally agree. It's pathetic. They'll be running out to pom pom girls next.

Nothing wrong with the pom pom girls at killie

1 hour ago, Brummie Hibs said:

What version of Bits n Pieces on Spotify should I be listening to. And what part will be played after the goal? 

My personal favourite remix is the deeper remix ( samples a deeper love by Aretha Franklin) but basically any of the mixes will give you an idea of the tune.

Think bits and pieces would be good but I would have preferred if it had been from one of the great Scottish dance bands such as ultimate high by TTC or bass in the place by public domain

10 hours ago, podgers1903 said:

Remember Budz Bar and Amadeus in Aberdeen in the 2000's would always be bouncing as soon as Bits 'n' Pieces was played

I remember being in Amadeus about 2000. I was eccied oot o' my tits with my soon to be first Wife. Some night!

On 29/09/2016 at 8:16 PM, LewisEDI said:

i remember them both, Budz was the worst place in Aberdeen if not Scotland

How apt the music is "Thriller" there's a few that could have passed the auditions fur the video.. :D

we don't need a tune to celebrate a goal, and if we did we certainly don't want bits n pieces.

I like the banging noise as much as the next man but there's a time and a place and its not after a scotland goal. Also you shouldn't need a tune after a goal. The goal should be enough to get the place going.

I'm all for banging tunes to get the place going prematch. Faithless - Insominia is brilliant for this.