Attendance - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Attendance

Slide Tackle

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

The reason I'm not going to home games is 1. cost & 2. The policing of the family section last campaign was a joke(especially last 2 games), plus the "like for like" seats at CP & Ibrox were terrible.

And yes I will be in Slovakia.

I don't believe there is an official family section anymore as child tickets are available throughout the stadium. 

48 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

The reason I'm not going to home games is 1. cost & 2. The policing of the family section last campaign was a joke(especially last 2 games), plus the "like for like" seats at CP & Ibrox were terrible.

And yes I will be in Slovakia.

ok you are not going to hampden because of the cost but are going to Slovakia. I GET IT . TARTAN TOURIST. ONLY AWAY FOR THE PISS UP

Edited by 1ANDYP

1 hour ago, 1ANDYP said:

To all the hero,s on here that are not going . well done. most of u fuds will prob be in Slovakia pretending to be the worlds greatest.

For a start the prices are too dear, too many fuds in the home ends last campaign, shitey team, glesga polis and stewards taking the Noel Hunt & Hibs playing at home the same day. Aye, this 10 pointer will be in Slovakia.

Away'n gie yerself a tug

2 hours ago, 1ANDYP said:

ok you are not going to hampden because of the cost but are going to Slovakia. I GET IT . TARTAN TOURIST. ONLY AWAY FOR THE PISS UP

Same here.

£58 train + £40 ticket + £100 hotel isn't worth it IMO.

12 hours ago, 1ANDYP said:

To all the hero,s on here that are not going . well done. most of u fuds will prob be in Slovakia pretending to be the worlds greatest.

When the England game comes there will be 100,000 people telling us that they haven't missed a game since 1970 and how unfair it is they can't get a ticket.

Loving all the comments slating these so called Scotland fans.(the so many fkn pointers) total aresholes a lot of them. If you can't go to a home qualifier to support our team because it's too dear but going away.hahaha. most of them know fuk all about football. Our support has been like this for years now and as some are saying watch them all come gd again saying never missed a match in years when next June comes around. A1 aresholes. 

Edited by gaz7

6 hours ago, Jagtag said:

When the England game comes there will be 100,000 people telling us that they haven't missed a game since 1970 and how unfair it is they can't get a ticket.

I'll be at one single home game this campaign. The England game when I tie in a visit to Scotland with the Mrs to see family. I'll be guaranteed a ticket as I have been a member for donkey's years.