Attendance - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Attendance

Slide Tackle

On Sunday, October 02, 2016 at 9:31 AM, gaz7 said:

Loving all the comments slating these so called Scotland fans.(the so many fkn pointers) total aresholes a lot of them. If you can't go to a home qualifier to support our team because it's too dear but going away.hahaha. most of them know fuk all about football. Our support has been like this for years now and as some are saying watch them all come gd again saying never missed a match in years when next June comes around. A1 aresholes. 

It's little wonder the away support is utter sh1te. It's full of folk who are more interested in the pub than the actual game. It's been pish since mid 00s. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It's little wonder the away support is utter sh1te. It's full of folk who are more interested in the pub than the actual game. It's been pish since mid 00s. 

I never missed a home game for over a decade before I left Scotland. Even before that I went to a massive chunk. I only get to one or two away games usually. I'm only a 4 pointer. 

Edited by Ormond

13 hours ago, Ormond said:

I never missed a home game for over a decade before I left Scotland. Even before that I went to a massive chunk. I only get to one or two away games usually. I'm only a 4 pointer. 

I'm not having a go at expats, i mean the fans from Scotland who moan about paying £30 for a game here and how hard it is to get to Hampden on a saturday night but still manage to make it to meaningless end of season firendlies in Malta when there's a jolly involved.

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'm not having a go at expats, i mean the fans from Scotland who moan about paying £30 for a game here and how hard it is to get to Hampden on a saturday night but still manage to make it to meaningless end of season firendlies in Malta when there's a jolly involved.

Teardrops.

3 hours ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

where did you get that figure? It stood at 29k last Monday so pretty poor if only 2k bought in last nine days.

Yes I was given figure of 31000 few days ago so that means none sold since then.

I wonder how much has been sold in South Stand.  Top Tier not been opened up but I assumed that lower tier was all but gone but then noticed they started opening more sections in there yesterday.  North fully sold out, West only 3 sections left and East 6 sections lefts.  I would estimate that would be a total of 6 or 7k in those two stands.  Surely there is not 13-14k empty seats in the BT South Stand.

There is usually a late surge, and with the publicity around Bits n Pieces/George Bowie, probably drummed up a few more 1,000 (it is actually somewhat shocking the amount of people who have no clue that there is a game on Saturday).... it will probably creep about the 40k mark by kick off on Saturday.

On 10/4/2016 at 11:03 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Most them gloat about being on 10 points but travel themselves cos theyve no pals or bird to go a normal holiday with. 

:lol::ok: 

19 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I moan like about ticket prices and having to travel down from Aberdeen for a 7.45pm kick off, but still wouldn't miss a home game weather its a friendly or qualifier 

1 hour ago, BMan said:

I wonder how much has been sold in South Stand.  Top Tier not been opened up but I assumed that lower tier was all but gone but then noticed they started opening more sections in there yesterday.  North fully sold out, West only 3 sections left and East 6 sections lefts.  I would estimate that would be a total of 6 or 7k in those two stands.  Surely there is not 13-14k empty seats in the BT South Stand.

South Upper holds just over 7,000. So if there is 6/7,000 left in east/west stand then that means 7,000 unsold tickets in Lower South Stand

16 minutes ago, Debian said:

Had a quick look here - http://tickets.scottishfa.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=HP&product=HLIT16&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=&productIsHomeAsAway=N

Only two areas with good availability - if by that the Upper in the South Stand is all Sold Out, then i'd go over 45k?

Upper in the South has not been released yet.  Also I6 just appeared up as available yesterday?  what section the Lithuanian fans are getting?  I would have thought it would have been P5

Edited by BMan

3 minutes ago, BMan said:

Upper in the South has not been released yet.  Also I6 just appeared up as available yesterday?  Also wonder what section the Lithuanian fans are getting?  I would have thought it would have been P5

Cheers BMAN ....

My 68 year old Dad has not been to a game in decades but after hearing about "Bits and Pieces" and GBX Anthems banging out pre-match there's a squad of them going armed with prescription meds to pass around. He's asking me to get some purple hearts like the old days.