Puts it all into perspective - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Puts it all into perspective

29 minutes ago, Mox said:

Chip on my shoulder? Elaborate.

You come over like a pal of mine from my 5s game. Total Celtic fan and also appreciated other teams and reasonably sensible guy but anything whatsoever to do with rangers or religion and he was a total bellend.

You appear like that today. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You come over like a pal of mine from my 5s game. Total Celtic fan and also appreciated other teams and reasonably sensible guy but anything whatsoever to do with rangers or religion and he was a total bellend.

You appear like that today. 

The guy was a whenk, that much is obvious, the fact that he supported The Rangers and was killed on his way to one of their games is irrelevant, i'm not going to faux mourn a racist.

3 hours ago, Boynze said:

what do you think the dons fans who scribed 'ibrox 71' on the gers team bus will think?

Maybe he'll think, after having a look at his Facebook, that he was a scumbag so no great loss? 

You'd need to ask him personally though

51 minutes ago, Mox said:

The guy was a whenk, that much is obvious, the fact that he supported The Rangers and was killed on his way to one of their games is irrelevant, i'm not going to faux mourn a racist.

If it had been a Patrick Thistle supporter would people be trawling his Facebook page?

Just now, Larky Masher said:

If it had been a Patrick Thistle supporter would people be trawling his Facebook page?

If he was a Partick fan, would he have been an anti catholic bigot?

Look on the bright side, he's now reunited with the club he grew up supporting

"Here lies a soldier, simply the best Ryan GBNF xxx"

21 minutes ago, Spark said:

If he was a Partick fan, would he have been an anti catholic bigot?

Look on the bright side, he's now reunited with the club he grew up supporting

"Here lies a soldier, simply the best Ryan GBNF xxx"

Pathetic.

This is a Scotland board, too many posters now posting their club related filth on here. F*ck off to Kerrydale Street or whatever to rejoice in this guys death. 

Can we not have a bit mote decorum here please?

The boys left to go to a football match and he's not going home. No-one should do that.

It certainly puts football into perspective.

Edited by neil r

47 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Pathetic.

This is a Scotland board, too many posters now posting their club related filth on here. F*ck off to Kerrydale Street or whatever to rejoice in this guys death. 

As unsavoury and offensive as Sparks post were, the connotative nature of your post is equally pathetic. When someone suggested Aberdeen fans would be laughing about this sad episode you correctly called them scumbags. However you don't extend the same courtesy to Celtic fans by suggesting on a popular fans forum they will 'rejoice' at the news.  Your pathetic post is as wrong as it is offensive.

5 minutes ago, kps022000 said:

As unsavoury and offensive as Sparks post were, the connotative nature of your post is equally pathetic. When someone suggested Aberdeen fans would be laughing about this sad episode you correctly called them scumbags. However you don't extend the same courtesy to Celtic fans by suggesting on a popular fans forum they will 'rejoice' at the news.  Your pathetic post is as wrong as it is offensive.

That's not what I said, but if your wee personal attack gives you a hard-on, I'm happy for you.:ok:

Thankfully we've seen the end of Sparks/PGB for now. I've no doubt at all though that his neediness will see him back on here soon enough. 

Edited by Rossy

2 minutes ago, Rossy said:

That's not what I said, but if your wee personal attack gives you a hard-on, I'm happy for you.:ok:

Thankfully we've seen the end of Sparks/PGB for now. I've no doubt at all that his neediness will see him back on here soon enough. 

No hard-on, just a casual observation. I am sure your 'Rossy' character feels that my post was a personal attack but in fairness I just said that you were wrong and I found it offensive to try and link Sparks to all Celtic fans. If that was not your intention by telling him to go to Kerrydale street my apologies. 

No need to further take up space on this thread with our discussion as on reflection, I don't give a about what 'Rossy' thinks next.

3 hours ago, Mox said:

Nobody is asking you to mourn him. Merely to not be a total f#ckwit by posting your keech.

I take it back, you don't have a chip on your shoulder.  You've got the entire chip shop.

Your team has shown you up as a classless tw@t. Leigh Griffiths managed to express his condolences quite effectively on Twitter and has gone up again in my estimation.

It seems I should be upset and be sympathetic about the death of scumbags now then just because they might have attended a football match.

I'm off to lay a wreath in memory of Bin Laden he's bound to have attended one in his time on earth.

20 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Nobody is asking you to mourn him. Merely to not be a total f#ckwit by posting your keech.

I take it back, you don't have a chip on your shoulder.  You've got the entire chip shop.

Your team has shown you up as a classless tw@t. Leigh Griffiths managed to express his condolences quite effectively on Twitter and has gone up again in my estimation.

haha, you are a total wand. What has the team I support got to do with anything? 

11 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Another thread started with good intentions hijacked by some unsavoury comments. 

Nobody is asking you to personally mourn someone, you know, saying nothing is always an option. 

There are too many half wits on this board who seems to have the wrong opinion on everything and feel they have to share it.

Someones came on and started a thread and now it looks like the thread wont be going home.

No thread should do that. 

It's only 24 hours old. No age- a tragedy.

Thoughts and prayers with the family.

RIP.

Too early for a justgiving page to be set up?