Puts it all into perspective - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Puts it all into perspective

Sometimes it's right not to comment on a thread. Ryan Baird may or may not be a bigoted cretin. There's still though a wee girl who's lost her dad and a family lost someone they love. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Sometimes it's right not to comment on a thread. Ryan Baird may or may not be a bigoted cretin. There's still though a wee girl who's lost her dad and a family lost someone they love. 

This.

A whole bus load of football fans have been put through the mill as well. If you can't show some empathy don't say anything.

Edited by slasher

Yes that is true but equally maybe just as unadvisable to start mourning threads for folk you know nothing about. And then for other folk to go apoplectic about saying it is maudlin to do so. (Yeah you rubble) I think my original point is vindicated. Had this been some thread started by someone who knew this guy I would not have commented. Had the OP knew this guy I doubt he would have started this thread despite what he wil say now. I have to agree with mox. You start a thread mourning a guy who has put his toxic views out there you are going to get some responses. Asking Catholics to mourn him or keep quiet is quite extraordinary no?

• Admin4 locked this topic