Pre Match Fan Park - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pre Match Fan Park

BMan

Taking the loon to his first ever Scotland game on Saturday and just wondered if there was anything planned for around near Hampden for kids?  I remember the Georgia game at Ibrox last campaign they had a pre match fan park.

Looking for things to do to keep the loon amused before the game as canna see me getting away with sitting in a boozer for 5 hours.  HA HA

as usual there is not a lot to do with kids before the game.

i am taking my boy to his first game and have got tickets to the Ferry gig.

i know there will be a lot of people getting drunk but i hope he will enjoy the atmosphere and have a great day.

Pollok v Arthurlie is on from 2pm. You get in for free after half time. Better than a boozer full of old people getting wrecked. You can then get something to eat in shawlands and Queens Park is nice for kids.

3 hours ago, Alan said:

Pollok v Arthurlie is on from 2pm. You get in for free after half time. Better than a boozer full of old people getting wrecked. You can then get something to eat in shawlands and Queens Park is nice for kids.

In fairness, it's only £6/£3 to watch the whole game!

8 hours ago, Alan said:

I was stating as a poster said bus does not get in til 2:30 and game kicks off at 2 so may have put him off. I was not advocating milling around for 45 mins then piling in!

You'd be surprised at the amount that do! :D