Bus from Trnava to Bratislava. - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bus from Trnava to Bratislava.

alexthenoo

Since Ive not been able to get a seat on any of the buses from Bratislava I've decided to book a 7 seater or a taxi depending on what response I get here. It will be from the train station after the game to central bratislava. If anyone would like a seat on this mini bus then let me know. You can get to Trnava on the train for about 2.50 euro. The price of the 7 seater will be a tenner a head.

Cheers

14 hours ago, alexthenoo said:

Good to see some interest - can definately do the taxi with brian and gordon.( sorry scots guy - the numbers dont work out ) - Could also upgrade to 19 seater if there is enough interest - lets wait a day or so and see if anyone else responds.

Regards

Alex

We'd be looking for 4 if possible?

Hopefully we can learn from this debacle for next time, we need to be straight with eah other and stump up the cash when it's time to make the booking. I unfderstand the mistrust, the ducking and diving, the hedging of bets , but someone has to take responsibility for booking and pay for the bus, and if nobody squares up then things go wrong. I've been in contact with my accomodation who tell me there are public buses on the night and I have also heard from Davie who has discovered this option

plank-event.co.uk 

who are running buses for 25 euro return

best of luck

Alex

-

For anyone not keen on a taxi , the SSC guide mentioned the last train from Trnava to Bratislava being at 2300 which is just about enough time to get to the station post match . Problem is it's info from the Slovak FA and doesn't seem to be on their train timetables , but may be a last minute football express they've laid on . Maybe worth a look before trying a taxi ......