Ruth Davidson - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Guest flumax

I think she'll be another Gove, Fox, Costa before log. Parachuted in to a safe blue seat in the shires where she'll harp at Scottish motions and ignore her constituency duties. 

Edited by flumax

Guest flumax
28 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

She lies more than any other politician i can remember - including Trump and Clinton

Ach, but you know what us Scots are like: we rob, we break stuff and you know we tell lies. She can't help it. 

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Sieg Heil

Ct9GtqjWEAA5Nh0.jpg

Liam Fox also referred to EU nationals in the UK as one of the main cards in negotiations. Odious (unt of a man...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/04/liam-fox-refuses-to-guarantee-right-of-eu-citizens-to-remain-in-uk

Edited by neilser

Guest flumax
8 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Sieg Heil

Ct9GtqjWEAA5Nh0.jpg

If you ask me, all eu nationals should all wear blue clothing with a yellow star representing their home land on it, just like the EU flag and not remotely representative of similar practices during the 40s

Guest flumax
6 hours ago, neilser said:

Liam Fox also referred to EU nationals in the UK as one of the main cards in negotiations. Odious (unt of a man...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/04/liam-fox-refuses-to-guarantee-right-of-eu-citizens-to-remain-in-uk

Oh how I wish for Scottish independence even more now,then he can be booted and be on the receiving end of this marginalisation. 

She's a maverick and a breath of fresh air.

She speaks her mind. Granted her mind is often full of pish, lies and self loathing, but she speaks it none the less.

And look at her publicity shots.

She's not like any other politician with their cliched staged fare.

Not for her the meek standing next to a tank, saluting it as it rolls past.

No, she sits atop it giggling coquettishly with the cannon between her legs like the cocks she's never taken and never will.

And she won't pose for a photo op with a baby unless it's an unwashed newborn that wasn't delivered by c section.

And even if the baby is minutes old she won't go down the tired old political path of kissing it, she would rather lick it's face to savour the fresh taste of it's mother's cūnt.

9 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Ct6O6waWYAAHpCH.jpg

Whoever makes these graphics need to get a reality check. 

Her picture and quotes are all that's needed. The "she hates you...." comments are only going to turn off folk who aren't already in an entrenched anti-Davidson position. 

1 hour ago, brant grebner said:

She speaks her mind. Granted her mind is often full of pish, lies and self loathing, but she speaks it none the less.

No, she sits atop it giggling coquettishly with the cannon between her legs like the cocks she's never taken and never will.

And she won't pose for a photo op with a baby unless it's an unwashed newborn that wasn't delivered by c section.

And even if the baby is minutes old she won't go down the tired old political path of kissing it, she would rather lick it's face to savour the fresh taste of it's mother's cūnt.

:lol:

Guest flumax
3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Her picture and quotes are all that's needed. The "she hates you...." comments are only going to turn off folk who aren't already in an entrenched anti-Davidson position. 

Agreed. 

1 hour ago, dipped flake said:

i find it quite sinister the air time the bbc is giving this person lately. It's almost as though they aren't being 100% impartial in their coverage of Scottish politics :)

The amount of TV and radio coverage that Oor Wullie, the leader of Scotland's fifth largest party gets is unreal too.

Been listening to the May person speaking.

Looks and sounds like Thatcher will be remembered fondly compared to this nasty cow.

This is only going one way - anglo-centric, anti human-rights, anti-foreigners....and other than SNP being ####ts there wasn't a mention of Scotland at all.

4 hours ago, brant grebner said:

Quality Brant :lol:

3 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

The amount of TV and radio coverage that Oor Wullie, the leader of Scotland's fifth largest party gets is unreal too.

forgot about him as the bbc have been pushing the tories this week but I agree. A party that gets less votes then the monster raving loonies used to get and he gets wall to wall coverage whenever he opens his gub

She's the leader of the opposition and despite our best efforts Unionism is the majority opinion.

I don't like this list measure and don't support it the way it has been framed.  However, there is a difference between firms actively seeking out foreign, cheap labour and those unable to find the skills and wont here in Britain.  I don't have much empathy for the former; we need to do more for the latter.

Edited to add:  I think this measure will be incredibly popular in England and in Scotland will be met with quiet approval by more than we'd like to think.  Tories eaten into the indigenous working class vote Labour should champion.    I don't see any way back for the Scots Labour party.  Tories are the opposition for years to come.  Not necessarily a bad thing for the independence question in the long term.

Edited by PapofGlencoe

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

They should employ brant as the caption writer.