James McFadden - 10yrs since Paris next year... Hall of Fame? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

James McFadden - 10yrs since Paris next year... Hall of Fame?

Bzzzz

Something I mentioned on the other Twinkletoes thread... 

As next year is going to be the tenth anniversary of Faddy's wondergoal v France, how about we petition the SFA to get James McFadden inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Would be quite fitting IMO for a player who lit up many a game and will always be remembered for that moment of genius at the Parc Des Princes in September 2007... 

What's the best way to do it? can we set up a petition here, start a wee campaign? any ideas?

I doubt many would disapprove.... 

2 minutes ago, Bzzzz said:

Something I mentioned on the other Twinkletoes thread... 

As next year is going to be the tenth anniversary of Faddy's wondergoal v France, how about we petition the SFA to get James McFadden inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Would be quite fitting IMO for a player who lit up many a game and will always be remembered for that moment of genius at the Parc Des Princes in September 2007... 

What's the best way to do it? can we set up a petition here, start a wee campaign? any ideas?

I doubt many would disapprove.... 

This guy would

_61168818_raymond_domenech_getty.jpg