Hospitality in North Stand - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hospitality in North Stand

BMan

I have two tickets for this on Saturday and taking the wee loon with me (7 years old). 

Has anyone been in before and advise if we will get away with wearing jeans? it says smart/casual on letter  

never even knew there was hospitality on offer in the North Stand until now. 

Edited by BMan

46 minutes ago, northernscum said:

It won't be the North stand. There is nothing except pie stalls in the North as far as I am aware! Surely it will be the South stand if it is hospitality you are going for?

There's a wee mini top tier in the north stand that do hospitality. Never been in it though ?

5 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Possibly ?

Nah North is for Jean-wearers, Elite is in the East Stand hospitality. Hope the strippers are a wee bit less enthusiastic this time, I nearly had to send the kilt to the dry cleaners last time. You authorised the humidor room with the 11 Point Chieftains yet ?

Edited by killiefaetheferry

They've extended the concourse area for the since the commonwealth games haven't they? The outside of the North stand is very different to what it was about 3 years ago. How much is hospitality up there and what does it entail?