James Forrest - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

James Forrest

Rossy

The man-child that Strachan turns to when we're facing one of the worst results in our history.

Comes on. does what he's always done in a Scotland shirt...hides and never kicks a ball..

I don't know why, but I'm numbed by the utter ####wittery and cunitude of such a pathetic choice of international player.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pele could have been scottish and played for Celtic and you'd still hate him. Picking on him when there were a great number of others who were worse just shows your disdain for anything Celtic related.

He's had probably his best spell in a Celtic jersey in about 4 years, so he deserves to be there. Also, the only decent stuff we done tonight came down the left and we quite rightly exploited that, so Forrest hardly got any service at all. Put the club stuff to one side even just for a day.

11 minutes ago, Mox said:

Pele could have been scottish and played for Celtic and you'd still hate him. Picking on him when there were a great number of others who were worse just shows your disdain for anything Celtic related.

He's had probably his best spell in a Celtic jersey in about 4 years, so he deserves to be there. Also, the only decent stuff we done tonight came down the left and we quite rightly exploited that, so Forrest hardly got any service at all. Put the club stuff to one side even just for a day.

He's rubbish, you apologist child.

Put the club stuff aside and admit he's utter pish. He has never played one good minute for Scotland.

13 minutes ago, Mox said:

He's had probably his best spell in a Celtic jersey in about 4 years, so he deserves to be there. 

Utterly laughable shite which shows why we're failing big time.

F*ck off you clown.

Just now, Rossy said:

He's rubbish, you apologist child.

Put the club stuff aside and admit he's utter pish. He has never played one good minute for Scotland.

I would have happily sold him in the summer for anyone offering over 250k but he's had his best spell since Rodgers came in and as such, I'm willing to give him time. Whether he produces good performances consistently over an extended period I very much doubt and I expect him to return to mediocrity, but at the moment, he's playing well.

11 minutes ago, Mox said:

What a dreadful comparison. Pele with one leg would've been twice the player of James Forest.

I know WHY you are pretending to be outraged by Rossys post I don't get why you'd bother.

jamea forest has never done anything positive for Scotland. If he played for anyone other tha. The Scottish champions he wouldn't not be anywhere near the squad.

Just now, Baz said:

What a dreadful comparison. Pele with one leg would've been twice the player of James Forest.

I know WHY you are pretending to be outraged by Rossys post I don't get why you'd bother.

jamea forest has never done anything positive for Scotland. If he played for anyone other tha. The Scottish champions he wouldn't not be anywhere near the squad.

I don't disagree with you, but he's been very good since the season started. He hasn't produced for Scotland at any point, but who has produced for us in the last 5 years? He's being highlighted because of rossy's pure hatred for anything Celtic related, simple as that.

1 minute ago, Mox said:

I don't disagree with you, but he's been very good since the season started. He hasn't produced for Scotland at any point, but who has produced for us in the last 5 years? He's being highlighted because of rossy's pure hatred for anything Celtic related, simple as that.

He's been highlighted because he's a wee boy lost in international football and is pure pish. 

If he wasn't a Celtic player you would see the obvious, the same as every single other (non Celtic) sees.

He's symptomatic of Strachan's pathetic loyalty to shite players that should be nowhere near an international cap.

3 minutes ago, Mox said:

What part of the statement is laughable shite? Pick it apart.

Probably it is where you think that because he is playing his best for celtic for 4 years he should be in the scotland team.

Whereas no one else thinks he should be near a scotland squad let alone getting game time.

1 minute ago, scoobydoo said:

Probably it is where you think that because he is playing his best for celtic for 4 years he should be in the scotland team.

Whereas no one else thinks he should be near a scotland squad let alone getting game time.

Right, take Forrest out the whole squad, who do you replace him with?

I've never met Rossy. Nor do I generally agree with his posts but James Forrest is and should be nowhere near any future Scotland squads.

i dont care if he looks decent in The David v Goliath contests of the SPFL, he's a one dimensional player who wouldn't be considered fit to scrub the boots of James McFadden let alone him Baxter.

lets not pretend this is some anti Celtic thing and look at the fact we are lost as a nation and seriously need to work on the basics before we do anything.

Edited by Baz

Yes he's started good for celtic I get that but why oh why did Strachan take off Burke for him. I honestly believe not one scottish person would have done that. I wish his celtic love in was with Griffiths how can he play martin who hasn't scored 1 goal in his last 20 games.that is quite simply unbelievable. 

Just now, Mox said:

I don't know, but if james forrest is getting game time we truly are ####ed as a national team. Never an international player, a strachan favourite and nothing else.

2 minutes ago, gaz7 said:

Yes he's started good for celtic I get that but why oh why did Strachan take off Burke for him. I honestly believe not one scottish person would have done that. I wish his celtic love in was with Griffiths how can he play martin who hasn't scored 1 goal in his last 20 games.that is quite simply unbelievable. 

Burke was doing all and was walking about not defending or working an inch.

Forrest wasnt any better or worse than him on ball and probably at very least worked harder.

3 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

I don't know, but if james forrest is getting game time we truly are ####ed as a national team. Never an international player, a strachan favourite and nothing else.

And there we have it. No more questions your honour.

1 minute ago, JamDav1982 said:

Burke was doing all and was walking about not defending or working an inch.

Forrest wasnt any better or worse than him on ball and probably at very least worked harder.

Aye, the only thing burke was good for was running the ball out the pitch, he was utter muck.

5 minutes ago, Mox said:

You're f^cking kidding, right ?

James Forrest has played what ? 16 times for Scotland, and done the root sum of absolutely f*ck all in each and every one of these games.

I's replace him with Andy Considine. Ma mum. A traffic cone. The shite I did 20 minutes ago.

All of them would be as useful to Scotland as Forrest,

Does he play for Celtic by the way ? I'd no idea but going by the one-eyed, biased shite you post I suspect he does.

Just now, Rossy said:

You're f^cking kidding, right ?

James Forrest has played what ? 16 times for Scotland, and done the root sum of absolutely f*ck all in each and every one of these games.

I's replace him with Andy Considine. Ma mum. A traffic cone. The shite I did 20 minutes ago.

All of them would be as useful to Scotland as Forrest,

Does he play for Celtic by the way ? I'd no idea but going by the one-eyed, biased shite you post I suspect he does.

Oh the irony. Given the chance to tell me who you'd bring in instead of him and all you can come out with some shite about yer maw for the bantz. He's shite, I don't dispute that, but you starting a whole thread about him when there others who are far more deserving of your fury tells me everything about you.

You should be directing your hate at Strachan, the SFA, Grant Hanley, Andy Watson, Callum Paterson and every other fud that represents Scotland, but you see it as an opportunity to have a pop at  celtic player. Yer a heed the baw, a total heed the baw.

Put down the Grolsch and go to yer Ben thatcher, your heads gone.

1 minute ago, Mox said:

Oh the irony. Given the chance to tell me who you'd bring in instead of him and all you can come out with some shite about yer maw for the bantz. He's shite, I don't dispute that, but you starting a whole thread about him when there others who are far more deserving of your fury tells me everything about you.

You should be directing your hate at Strachan, the SFA, Grant Hanley, Andy Watson, Callum Paterson and every other fud that represents Scotland, but you see it as an opportunity to have a pop at  celtic player. Yer a heed the baw, a total heed the baw.

Put down the Grolsch and go to yer Ben thatcher, your heads gone.

You need to calm down.

5 posts ago you said Forrest was deserving of an international cap because he played half a dozen decent games for Celtic in 4 years. Now you agree apparently with everyone else in saying he's shite.

Which is it ?

I've high;lighted Forrest not because of the team he plays for, but because he's the posterboy for the utter failed dross that Strachan keeps on picking over, and over again. 

Forrest...and it's not his fault, he's just not good enough.....is symptomatic of the joke that Scotland has become. 

But I'm sure you'll disagree. Because he plays for Celtic.