Scotland fans booing their own players - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland fans booing their own players

GRBear

If Wallace did get boo'd then that's unfortunate. I don't think he's done anything in a scotland jersey that warrants a boo. Has he?

Then again, you pay your money you can boo or cheer whoever you want.

No doubt they'll be a thread on follow follow calling all scotland supporters peados and papes due to this.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Big Col said:

No doubt they'll be a thread on follow follow calling all scotland supporters peados and papes due to this.

Trannies is their latest comedy gold

Edited by Ally Bongo

37 minutes ago, Radian said:

Wallace plays for Rangers that's why a minority boo him.  A minority of die hard Yes voters who haven't gotten over the fact No won the referendum and Rangers celebrate everything Yes voters hate.  Might be wrong but that's my opinion, no one can deny there is a strong hatred for Rangers amongst a lot of the TA.

I've never had a problem with any Rangers player playing for Scotland, or with Rangers fans who follow us - there are a few on the bus that I travel on. I have a big problem with the bile spouted by Rangers fans on internet forums against Scotland and the Tartan Army by a section of their support. As previously stated I find booing individuals and the team embarrassing and counter-productive...  

3 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

I've never had a problem with any Rangers player playing for Scotland, or with Rangers fans who follow us - there are a few on the bus that I travel on. I have a big problem with the bile spouted by Rangers fans on internet forums against Scotland and the Tartan Army by a section of their support. As previously stated I find booing individuals and the team embarrassing and counter-productive...  

Yeah I think for the majority they either don't care or it's just a bit of banter but a small minority bring so much hatred to it and that is Scotland and Rangers fans, it's quite pathetic really.  Wallace has done nothing to warrant boo's.  

Wouldn't have booed Wallace but he didn't do himself any favours with that "I never felt like a Scotland player" admission. He's clearly not the brightest bulb in the box.

Loads of them on FolowFollow, RangurzMeeja (and their cousins on Kerrydale Street for that matter) have always hated the Scotland national team and love it when we lose. They can all go and feck themselves.

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Wouldn't have booed Wallace but he didn't do himself any favours with that "I never felt like a Scotland player" admission. He's clearly not the brightest bulb in the box.

Loads of them on FolowFollow, RangurzMeeja (and their cousins on Kerrydale Street for that matter) have always hated the Scotland national team and love it when we lose. They can all go and feck themselves.

A Dundee Utd fan was slagging off the TA earlier on Twitter.

2 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

A Dundee Utd fan was slagging off the TA earlier on Twitter.

A few Arabs, Jambos and Hibees fans might not be interested in following Scotland but it completely pales in comparison to the furious hostility towards the Scotland national team and furthermore any expression of Scottish patriotism from elements of the two main Glasgow clubs supporters. 

I really don't get this. For decades and decades we had the booing of players regularly due to petty old firm shite. But now a rangers player allegedly gets booed by some unknown small group and it is as if someone has committed some big crime? You fhucking what?

Reminds me of the same fannies who after decades and decades of being mad bigots without a care suddenly are claiming straight faced that Hun is a sectarian term. They honestly think they can just reverse decades of reality by saying their shite over and over... and the amazing thing is they are partially right as there are some weak minded saps on here who seem to immediately go along with it.

Just fhuck off with all this pish. A chunk of Rangers fans HATE the TA. That is a fact. This pish is just a lot of faux outrage whank from these utter twunts.

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Go and follow England or Northern Ireland then.

Don't think there's any need for that, and you're kind of enforcing his point.

If any player was booed for anything other than their performance, then that's a really poor show. Club Rivalries should be forgotten. It's also great ammunition for the "stick yer tartan army..." section of the Rangers support.

i actually don't mind folk who have no interest in the national team or are ambivalent towards us. I used to find it a bit strange that some Celtic fans preferred the Republic to Scotland but this hatred by a section of the Rangers' support has taken it to a new level. The scale of vitriol and paranoia on Follow Follow is actually quite disturbing. I really hope these nutjobs are in the minority...

20 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I really don't get this. For decades and decades we had the booing of players regularly due to petty old firm shite. But now a rangers player allegedly gets booed by some unknown small group and it is as if someone has committed some big crime? You fhucking what?

Reminds me of the same fannies who after decades and decades of being mad bigots without a care suddenly are claiming straight faced that Hun is a sectarian term. They honestly think they can just reverse decades of reality by saying their shite over and over... and the amazing thing is they are partially right as there are some weak minded saps on here who seem to immediately go along with it.

Just fhuck off with all this pish. A chunk of Rangers fans HATE the TA. That is a fact. This pish is just a lot of faux outrage whank from these utter twunts.

And plenty of the TA hate Rangers fans who are in the TA. 

You're a rangers hater. Fair enough. 

But, we're supporting Scotland at a Scotland game.  Keep the club stuff to non Scotland game. If you booed Wallace last night yer a wa.nk ?

2 hours ago, Radian said:

Wallace plays for Rangers that's why a minority boo him.  A minority of die hard Yes voters who haven't gotten over the fact No won the referendum and Rangers celebrate everything Yes voters hate.  Might be wrong but that's my opinion, no one can deny there is a strong hatred for Rangers amongst a lot of the TA.

Rubbish. Celtic and Celtic fans where in the past the subject of the boo boys and discrimination. 

I wouldn't boo Lee Wallace but why on earth after he decided league 2 was good for his career has he even been considered.

28 minutes ago, Debian said:

And plenty of the TA hate Rangers fans who are in the TA. 

You're a rangers hater. Fair enough. 

But, we're supporting Scotland at a Scotland game.  Keep the club stuff to non Scotland game. If you booed Wallace last night yer a wa.nk ?

Exactly. Club stuff should be set aside for Scotland games.

1 hour ago, Debian said:

Graeme McGinty just deleted me from the 'Tartan Army Group' Facebook group as I uploaded a video of this going on. 

Absolute disgrace ?  apparently were all TA unless you can evidence an Admin booing Lee Wallace

Really?

Just now, andymac said:

Really?

Yup. Sent him a pm asking why and he's fb blocked me. Actual disgrace. 

It's laughably funny ??

Not the first time I've fell out with the fat whank and I'll be telling him if a see him in Bratislava. 

After time and time again of support from the TA people are really fed up with the poor performances and at £37 a ticket absolutely right I'm booing that shambles. That was one of the worst performances I've seen in 15 years and I left at 80mins in pure disgust.

stu

2 minutes ago, l5tuy said:

After time and time again of support from the TA people are really fed up with the poor performances and at £37 a ticket absolutely right I'm booing that shambles. That was one of the worst performances I've seen in 15 years and I left at 80mins in pure disgust.

stu

Don't blame you Stu. It was an embarrassment last night. Anyone who goes to Slovakia and doesn't boo the ginger is daft 

3 minutes ago, Debian said:

Cool let's all singles do a deer and be jolly cracksters and pretend all is well. You're an idiot mate?

What do you think would lift the team on the park more?

1 A chorus of Doh a Deer

or

2 A chorus of Strachan, Strachan GTF 

44 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Rubbish. Celtic and Celtic fans where in the past the subject of the boo boys and discrimination. 

I wouldn't boo Lee Wallace but why on earth after he decided league 2 was good for his career has he even been considered.

We are talking about now though not the past, times are different and I disagree with you the referendum has brought about a more anti rangers/british feeling, i am saying this is a minority though.  Going to most games when you hear some folk speak the hatred to what i said it is clear for anyone to hear.

Wallace going to League 2 with Rangers is his choice and no one else's business, in this day snd age how dare someone be loyal to his club!!  

20 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

What do you think would lift the team on the park more?

1 A chorus of Doh a Deer

or

2 A chorus of Strachan, Strachan GTF 

The latter. ? 

The former is sui fecking cidal 

If yer in Slovakia the morra I'll let ye apologise in person. Otherwise. Bolt ?

Like 99% of the other on here you're clueless.