Scotland fans booing their own players - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland fans booing their own players

GRBear

1 hour ago, Kris Boyd said:

No, only 39 posts for him to figure out that you are a "right cockend" and that you "canny have any pals" HAHAHAHA.

Didn't take the gentleman long, to suss your "true character". You are just the TA's counterpart to that sad hate filled minority among the Rangers support who hates his own national team because he thinks, through ignorance, that people like you represent more than a tiny minority of the Scotland support.  You sir are just one example of the minority of idiots on both sides who cause division and hatred. Hate Rangers more than you love Scotland. So much so that you use a TA site for Scotland supporters, that is supposed to be inclusive and welcoming, to attack supporters of one club. You have done it for years and it only took this gentleman "39 posts" to describe your character in a nutshell. 

Find me one post here where I have "attacked" a supporter of one club. You're going to struggle because it doesn't exist. 

ill maybe ask the three Rangers fans I attended saturdays match with if they think in I'm hate filled and that I cause division between the Rangers support and the TA.

AK91 was asked to provide evidence on here of his club being attacked or any anti Rangers posts, the problem he faces is that this does not exist. If someone is critical of a club it does not mean they are anti Rangers. Every single club at one point or another has been slagged off, usually this takes place in the any other football chat section.

Is rippoed the piss out of celtic after they were hammered 7-0 by Barca, does this make me anti Celtic? I laughed at Dundee Utd going down because they're long standing rivals of ours,does this make me anti Dundee Utd? No it doesn't because this is what happens between us fans. 

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't agree with slating our own players. However, my neighbour and his 7 year old son were invited to meet the players at Mar Hall last Thursday night. Every player signed a Scotland top and had a picture taken with the wee boy except Mr Wallace.....Not sure why, was it because he looked the wee boy up and down and noticed the kid was wearing a Celtic tracksuit?? He apparently said 'sorry, I can't'. Oh. and before people start having a pop at me I don't support either side of the old firm and I have no reason to disbelieve my neighbour and his son.

53 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

I understand the week of football thing. My understanding is that whilst dates are set by UEFA / FIFA, kick off times are not. FFS.  

The kick off times are also set by UEFA, that's why the games kick off at either 5.00 or 7-45.  National associations have no say in this.  It's all done to maximise TV audiences. 

27 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

You do realise that this was made up and the quote from sky with Lee Wallace's comments was a photoshop?

I thought the story was real? Obviously the Wallace "i'm considering retiring" quote from Sky Sports news wasn't real but i thought the fabrication was based on real events? 

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I thought the story was real? Obviously the Wallace "i'm considering retiring" quote from Sky Sports news wasn't real but i thought the fabrication was based on real events? 

Nope, it was all a load of bull. The only quote about Wallace speaking to the ref and calling him a grass was from the same fake Sky Sports quote where he said he was retiring.

Edited by theweestevie

4 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Don't agree with slating our own players. However, my neighbour and his 7 year old son were invited to meet the players at Mar Hall last Thursday night. Every player signed a Scotland top and had a picture taken with the wee boy except Mr Wallace.....Not sure why, was it because he looked the wee boy up and down and noticed the kid was wearing a Celtic tracksuit?? He apparently said 'sorry, I can't'. Oh. and before people start having a pop at me I don't support either side of the old firm and I have no reason to disbelieve my neighbour and his son.

That's shocking.

18 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Saying that anyone who calls lee Wallace a grass a bellend is being a drama queen. People are making a joke about it and you're on about getting the ref sacked, that's what makes you a drama queen.

crack on though precious

Just one quick question, are you literate?

I quiet clearly said "if it was true" regarding what the ref is supposed to have said.

My point on the bellends remains true either way and those booing Wallace off the back of a lie are the drama Queens, much like yourself.

Apparently in your book expressing an opinion is drama. You appear to have no tolerance for folk who disagree with your narrow perception of the world. 

Others on here have noted this and commented already. I have no idea if you hate all things Rangers but the impression you give is that you do. Perhaps having a breath before attacking folk for having a different opinion would help?

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Just one quick question, are you literate?

I quiet clearly said "if it was true" regarding what the ref is supposed to have said.

My point on the bellends remains true either way and those booing Wallace off the back of a lie are the drama Queens, much like yourself.

Apparently in your book expressing an opinion is drama. You appear to have no tolerance for folk who disagree with your narrow perception of the world. 

Others on here have noted this and commented already. I have no idea if you hate all things Rangers but the impression you give is that you do. Perhaps having a breath before attacking folk for having a different opinion would help?

I haven't attacked anyone so you can now be the third person to be asked the question, where have I attacked anyone?

like your two buddies before you, you are making assumptions about me with nothing to back it up. Please show me where I have shown to have a narrow perception of the world?

I haven't ever said or even remotely indicated that expressing an opinion makes you a drama queen. Opinions are posted on here every 30 seconds and I don't call anyone else a drama queen, I called you a drama queen, not because you expressed an opinion but because you completely overreacted to something and not for the first time either. You're the biggest drama queen on here, this isn't me attacking you because you support rangers, the team you support is completely irrelevant. 

16 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

:lol: :ok:

it becoming tedious now, any criticism of rangers makes you anti rangers, any questioning of a rangers fan and you hate rangers more than you love your national side. This bull shit is all one way, I have yet to encounter any of the TA who you could even remotely describe as "anti rangers". 

I'm not saying every rangers fan on here is like this but some of them, particularly the newer members who support rangers are a precious bunch.

Edited by vanderark14

Many years ago, Scotland were playing at Aberdeen and guys were giving Ian Ferguson absolute pelters, simply because he was a Rangers player.  I pulled one of them up on it and his reply that he was a Rangers player and Aberdeen fans hate Rangers.  I pointed out that he was a Scotland player in this game and he should be supporting all our players and that he should have stayed in the house if he wasn't prepared to do that.  He looked quite perplexed.

Some of the Aberdeen guys are absolute fannies, trying so hard to out-hate Celtic fans when it comes to hating Rangers.  I'm not bothered whatsoever about what they do at club matches, but it shouldn't spill into internationals.

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

lets see them?

I assume you have some posts in mind to back this up.

Really, do think I'm going to waste my time restating the blindingly obvious?

If you think there are no anti-Rangers's post here then you shouldn't be allowed out on your own.

And don't bother with a "so you can't back up your claim" post.

Edited by Larky Masher

5 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Really, do think I'm going to waste my time restating the blindingly obvious?

If you think there are no anti-Rangers's post here then you shouldn't be allowed out on your own.

And don't bother with a "so you can't back up your claim post".

in other words you can't prove it

same as the others moaning about anti rangers posts

33 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Many years ago, Scotland were playing at Aberdeen and guys were giving Ian Ferguson absolute pelters, simply because he was a Rangers player.  I pulled one of them up on it and his reply that he was a Rangers player and Aberdeen fans hate Rangers.  I pointed out that he was a Scotland player in this game and he should be supporting all our players and that he should have stayed in the house if he wasn't prepared to do that.  He looked quite perplexed.

Some of the Aberdeen guys are absolute fannies, trying so hard to out-hate Celtic fans when it comes to hating Rangers.  I'm not bothered whatsoever about what they do at club matches, but it shouldn't spill into internationals.

Good post. Aberdeen fans are always at it and your anecdotal evidence from about 30 years ago proves this. 

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Good post. Aberdeen fans are always at it and your anecdotal evidence from about 30 years ago proves this. 

I'm going to report the post because its anti Aberdeen, its quite clear to me that the TA are now anti Aberdeen FC.