Scotland fans booing their own players - Page 13 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland fans booing their own players

GRBear

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, scotland the dave said:

You are why Rangers Supporters have stopped going to watch Scotland play now because you and so called other Scotland supporters hate Rangers more thanpthey love Scotland and that is a disgrace.

oh great another refugee from FF. welcome, you will find a few pals on here

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Nothing that's legal. 

Aye, true.

It's not nice but it should raise the concerns for the top brasses.

There were droves of Scotland fans leaving the stadium early. 

Thats another point that should concern them.

Edited by jock strap

12 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Aye, true.

It's not nice but it should raise the concerns for the top brasses.

There were droves of Scotland fans leaving the stadium early. 

Thats another point that should concern them.

It will only concern them if we don't buy tickets for the home games, as that's what hits their pockets. 

I won't be going to any of the home games now, as I dodged the Lithuania rip off. There's no point now,  we can't qualify.

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It will only concern them if we don't buy tickets for the home games, as that's what hits their pockets. 

I won't be going to any of the home games now, as I dodged the Lithuania rip off. There's no point now,  we can't qualify.

The England match will be the only one that sells out now.

its bloody depressing, have we ever been in a position where the campaign is already fecked after the first three matches?

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Aye, pretty certain that's me retired, or at least semi-retired.

Already cancelled Wembley. Couldn't bear to watch us (potentially ) get a hiding against them.

Mathematically we can qualify.

In reality ................ :lol:

Guest BlueGaz
19 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I am binning it now - not missed a home game for as long as I can remember, but had enough.  Time for a break.

15 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

its bloody depressing, have we ever been in a position where the campaign is already fecked after the first three matches?

It was fecked before a ball was kicked. 

I blame the "in Gord we trust" morons. 

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm not even convinced that it will sell out. I actually thought that when I was weighing up whether to renew my membership or not. Now that we have started like this I think it's even less likely. 

Certainly anyone that wants a ticket will get one, there will be no huge clamour imo. 

10 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

I'm not even convinced that it will sell out. I actually thought that when I was weighing up whether to renew my membership or not. Now that we have started like this I think it's even less likely. 

Certainly anyone that wants a ticket will get one, there will be no huge clamour imo. 

It will sell out. Even the most embarassed about being scottish nawbags will be snapping up tickets for that one.

19 minutes ago, thewelk said:

It will sell out. Even the most embarassed about being scottish nawbags will be snapping up tickets for that one.

it will depend on what happens between now and that game (assuming you mean our home game against them). I can't see us selling out for wembley either

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Doubt even the England game will sell out although there might be some local English folk that will buy home end tickets if they manage to pick up their results.

I vaguely recall either Burley or Levein having a terrible start in a campaign too but can't be bothered checking as it's too bloody depressing. 

4 hours ago, jock strap said:

Aye, pretty certain that's me retired, or at least semi-retired.

Already cancelled Wembley. Couldn't bear to watch us (potentially ) get a hiding against them.

Mathematically we can qualify.

In reality ................ :lol:

To be honest the way England are playing it's potentially a game we could win however knowing our luck they'll hit form and we'll still be shite.

4 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

I am binning it now - not missed a home game for as long as I can remember, but had enough.  Time for a break.

I started to skip the odd game in the last campaign as the times made it difficult and the cost was too high. This campaign I didn't renew my SSC membership and was going to go to the Slovenia, Slovakia and England games if possible as the other two games are not value for money. Now I'll settle for watching them at the pub or listening on the radio.

Doubt I'll go to a game for the next two years now.

10 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I started to skip the odd game in the last campaign as the times made it difficult and the cost was too high. This campaign I didn't renew my SSC membership and was going to go to the Slovenia, Slovakia and England games if possible as the other two games are not value for money. Now I'll settle for watching them at the pub or listening on the radio.

Doubt I'll go to a game for the next two years now.

I'm very similar. Missed a couple of games in the 2014 qualifiers, and just picked up tickets for the games I did go to in the days before the game, so realised SSC was just a £50 scarf and badge.

Went to Georgia, Germany and Poland games last campaign. Booked up for Wembley and will probably go to the return game, but definitely won't be paying the money for Malta, with Slovakia and Slovenia doubtful.

On 12/10/2016 at 2:59 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

To be honest the way England are playing it's potentially a game we could win however knowing our luck they'll hit form and we'll still be shite.

aye, I'll not go and we will win and I'll be even more depressed :lol: