Stupid Question Time - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Stupid Question Time

Larky Masher

I'm 99.9999% certain I booked tickets for the top tier of the South Stand for Saturday, obviously when the tickets I didn't check them and only discovered I had North Stand tickets when I as approaching the South Stand turnstiles on Saturday night. I noticed that the upper tier of the North Stand wasn't in use so did the SFA just decide not to use and bump people to elsewhere or am I an idiot that shouldn't be allowed to book tickets?

7 hours ago, Larky Masher said:

Thanks, but I must admit I was positive I booked the south stand but probably won't need to worry about having to book any more tickets after tonight.

You couldn't have booked the "South stand" as they don't call it that any more. It's the William Hill stand. They keep changing the names just to confuse auld folk like yourself. They should just stick to the names that most folk still use. "Rangers end", "Celtic end", "Main stand" and " The bit where the daft tuechters, wi big feathers, go".

On 10/12/2016 at 0:46 AM, Orraloon said:

You couldn't have booked the "South stand" as they don't call it that any more. It's the William Hill stand. They keep changing the names just to confuse auld folk like yourself. They should just stick to the names that most folk still use. "Rangers end", "Celtic end", "Main stand" and " The bit where the daft tuechters, wi big feathers, go".

:lol::ok: